Council

Olfred:We are here.

Arthur and Olfred jumped down from the creature, Dwarf Lance absorbed the creature created from dirt into his dimension ring. Luke was hardly standing on the ground.

Olfred:We dwarves always carry some dirt with us. We can't just rip out castle walls and parts when conjuring.

Varay:Magic can't be used in the castle entrances, so we will be climbing without magic.

After passing the dark room with staircases, the light could be seen at the end. After entering, the sudden light made Arthur close his eyes, but did not affect Luke.

The hallway was beautiful. Beautifully structured pillars, writings engraved on the walls, red carpet under their legs everything was absolutely breathtaking.

Olfred:By the way, the kid now we are inside the actual castle, it is best to not converse with us or any of the Lances.

After opening the shining gold door with red gems on it, the Kings and Queens of the kingdom were standing, waiting for them.

Varay bowed her head down and placed her hand on her heart.

Varay:Your majesties. We have brought Arthur Leywin and Luke Leywin before the council.

Arthur and Luke bowed their heads down a little. This was normal but Dwarf King got furious for no reason.

Dawsid:How ignorant! Do you think you are on the same level as the Lances? You should kneel at the very last!

Arthur looked at Elenoir's King and Queen to confirm what the Dwarf King said was true. But they shook their heads a little, meaning it was unnecessary.

Arthur:My apologies, your majesties. I am uneducated in the ways of paying my respects to nobility and royalty.

Blaine:Now, now they all had a long journey coming here. Varay, uncuff their hands so we can get started.

With all the things everyone said, Luke wasn't even paying attention. He knew if he gets the penalty of his core getting destroyed, his core is already shattered as well as his hopes.

Alduin:Before we begin, I would like to thank you, not only as a leader but as a father for saving-

Dawsid:We are here as leaders of this damned country, not as fathers!

Glaudera:This boy violently mutilated one of his fellow schoolmates before killing him! I don't believe thank you is necessary.

Dawsid:Need I remind you of the descriptions of his crime?! Both legs crushed into mush past the mid-thigh! Left arm dismembered and cauterized! Genitals, along with the pelvic bone crushed and-!

Alduin:Enough Dawsid!

It went like this between Dwarf and Elven king.

Alduin was trying to protect Arthur so the conversation was getting so long. Because of this Glaudera ordered Olfred to take the two boys to prison.

Dawsid:You! I forgot what your name was but wait until we finish this!

Alduin tried to go against this order but Dawsid won because of Lance's death.

...

Now the two boys were inside the cell. Soon they heard a familiar voice echoing through their eyes.

???:Arthur, is that you?

Arthur:This familiar sound?Director Goodsky?

Arthur Pov

According to the director Goodsky, she had been imprisoned here for the last several days...News of the attack on Xyrus academy has also been kept hidden from her.