Finishing The Adventure

Arthur woke up gritting his teeth in pain.He looked around,making sure Jasmine and Luke are safe.He saw Elijah walking towards him.

Elijah:Thank Gods you are awake!

Arthur:Glove..Break..crystal...

Elijah took the gem from glove and crushed it,healing Arthur a little bit.

Arthur:Ugh,use it on Jasmine and Luke too.

Elijah used the gems on Jasmine and Luke too.

Elijah:Their breathing already looks good!Few hours of rest and they will be okay!

Luke was waking up too.He grithed his teeth,clenching his fist in pain.

Luke:Ugh,where am i?Why is it dark here?

Elijah and Arthur looked at Luke.

Arthur:Wow,you were hiding something huh?

Luke:What about you?What was that?

Elijah:Now you say,i didnt think that masked swordsman was my age.

Luke:What?It was obvious from his height.He is little amongst the humans too.

Luke and Elijah chuckled a bit.

Arthur:What?!Where's my mask!

Luke was laughing and all but one thing was bugging him.Why he cant open his eyes?Was the drawback so much to handle?Helios didnt told him anything like that.He didnt want to worry them so he kept this to himself.

Luke:'What will i do...'

Elijah:I carried all your belongings there.

Arthur&Luke:Wait?!What about my sword?!

Elijah:Yeah if you are talking about that black sword and stick,i carried them here.

Luke and Arthur took a deep breath.

Luke&Arthur:Thank you..

Arthur:Thank you for saving us and retrieving our swords even though you could easily escaped by yourself.

Luke:Elijah is not like that bastard.

Elijah:Yeah,if i left you like this that would put in the same level as that ass,Lucas,wouldnt,it?

Arthur:Not nearly.

Elijah Arthur Luke chuckled a bit.

Arthur:now,enough of that.How long was i out,anyway?

Elijah:It hard to tell,but more than a day.

Arthur:Its going to take a bit time while Jasmine recovers,so why we dont use that time and know each other better?My name is Arthur Leywin but you can call me Art.

Luke:Wow this brings back memories.Anyways you know me,im Luke,only Luke.

After introducing themselves,Arthur touched the wall.

Luke:I forgot to ask earlier,where are we?

Elijah:Oh i created the barrier.

Arthur:Hm..Even if you are deviant,i know for a fact that its only possible to manipulate the existing metal,not create or conjure it.That is,assuming you are dwarf.

Luke:Wow what a dedective.

Arthur:Hahaha,what did you expect?

Elijah:So much for keeping secrets,eh?

Luke and Arthur started chuckling.

Elijah:Well,what about you two tell me what powers you used against Elderwood Guardian?