First day of school

Luke:Wow,it is already first day of school.Eli is already stratched by Slyv.Art is lazy.And here I'm waiting for them in living room.

Alice:First day energy huh?Well,you don't  have to wait any longer,they are coming.

Luke:Yeah finally.

After the breakfast carriage came.

Arthur:Behave well and look after mom and dad.

Ellie:Yeah,yeah..

Arthur:Keep the pendants on you!

Rey:No words for your dad huh?

Arthur:Don't burn the house while you are training dad!

Rey:Cheeky brat.

...

They reached the academy.There were so many students.Some came with their pets some came with carriage.And some were showing off their artifacts.

Arthur:We're here.

Luke:I cant wait to battle all the students!

Elijah:So you registered as battle mage too?

Luke:No.Im going to be scholar mage.I want to learn about controlling my affinities.

Elijah&Arthur:But you are perfect at your fire affinity.

Luke created water in his palm.

Luke:I have to make this one stronger.'Lets dont forgot to wear affinity hiding bracelet.'

Elijah:You are trip-

Luke:Shushh!

Instructor:Students!Please form a single file line in front of the white central building up ahead!

Three guys were in the line registering themselves.

Instructor:Student:Elijah Knight.Battle mage candidate,affinity for earth magic.

Instructor:Student:Arthur Leywin.Scholar mage candidate,affinity for earth and wind magic?!

She was shocked.Because it was so rare for a mage to be a dual elemental.

Arthur:Thats me.Is there a problem?

Instructor shook her head.And said he can go.

Instructor:student:Luke Leywin?

Luke:Yeah.

Instructor continued.

Instructor:Scholar mage candidate,affinty for water.You can go.

Arthur:'How did he hide his elements?

Luke knew what Arthur was thinking by his expression.Luke showed him the bracelet.

Arthur:Oh,right.

They went to the audotorium.It was big and its structure was so beautiful and expensive.After taking seats,and waiting for a little bit,Goodsky appeared on the podium.She winked at Arthur.She surrounded the whole audotorium with sound magic.It looks like she muted all the students.

Arthur:'I knew she could use the sound magic but cover entire building!'

Goodsky at first welcomed all students.She talked about all the 3 races being together in this building.And at the end she introduced the student council.Lilia was among them.

Elijah:Look look!Lillia!We should cheer for her!Wooo!Go Lillia!

And at the end a silver haired elf girl came.Every boy was stunned by her beautiful looks.