Boss fight

After my fight with Scythe, I understood that I need improvement. Not on my stats but on my experience. All these years I was fighting mana beasts so I was a little inexperienced. I could win but I couldn't.

Now I was ready, I need to find my long-lost sword. Before that, I thanked the old man and secretly hid 2 gold coins he could find later.

...

Now, I have to find my sword and get back to battle as soon as possible. I took out the paper from my pocket and examined it a little bit too. But nothing was coming to my mind. I was getting frustrated so I let out a little mana to calm down.

The map twitched in my hand. I looked at it and let out mana again. But this time I made my mana emit a little stronger and I was right. It twitched again.

But this time, I channeled Mana directly to the map. It started shaking strongly before blowing up to bits.

Wow. But the blown bits started combining and creating a different map. This time, the map was only an arrow pointing somewhere.

I started going in that direction. After sprinting for a while I stopped. Because the arrow was pointing downwards. Now that only leaves me 2 options:

First, I should find the secret passageway, or second, I should make a way. I chose the first option because I didn't want to create a ruckus at a place this peaceful.

I wandered a little bit and got bored so I sent my shadows to find the passage.

I sat down, rummaging through the bag that I packed while leaving the old man. There was water and food. Well, I don't need water because I can create water but who cares. It is mountain water so it should be good.

After finishing I got up and looked at the map. The Arrow was still pointing downwards.

There was still no news from the shadows. Maybe I should create a path.

I created two brown orbs and they went inside my hands.

Now, calmly I should move earth away. I parted my hands a little and a little until I saw a little crack on the floor. I did it again and again until I could fit in.

After some time I could see little light shining at the end of the hole. I made the brown orbs disappear before I jumped into the hole. When I reached the light a kick was enough to open it. I perfectly landed on the floor and cleared the dust on my clothes. It was looking like I was in some kind of castle. Chiseled pillars held the ceiling, torches lighting the room. It was kind of dusty and shady so I was acting a little careful.

The design was looking a little bit older but majestic as I followed the path.

[Disabling all the skills except for the stats.]

What does it mean? Why is the system making me vulnerable

Level 76

Stats:
Hp:10600/10600
Mp:6000/6000
Strenght:191(+20)
Vitality:176(+19)
Agility:187(+13)
Sense:182(+10)
Intelligence:176(+10)