Fighting Alone?

Luke was heading towards Professor Glory's class with Arthur.When they reached,they saw the class was different than other classes.Glory's class was in open or she told students to gather here.

Luke:I wonder what will happen now?

Arthur:Yeah,Geist.Haha.

There they saw Curtis and Claire waving.Claire wrapped her arm around Arthur and Luke,bringing them closer.

Claire:Good see you two!Lets not embrass the disciplinary commitee,alright?

Arthur:I-I will do my best.

Luke:Ok.

Luke:Is this the whole class?

Curtis:There should be few more-Ah!There they are!

Arthur saw student council coming.Tessia saw him and became happy but soon when she saw Claire with Arthur she became jelaous.

Claire:Good afternoon,princess!

Tessia:Pleasure.

And she went away quickly.

Claire:Huh?She's in bad mood today.

Arthur:'Because of you!'

Luke:C-claire,what about a little bit space?

Claire:Lets see if you can bear it!

Claire let Arthur and started focusing on Luke.Thanks to strenght stat Luke didn't  even felt anything.

Luke:C-Claire I think the class is starting.

Curtis:We should head over there too.

Claire finally left Luke.Luke felt relived.But that feeling disappeared as he saw familiar face.The one he wanted to kill:Lucas Wykes walking towards him.

Lucas:Arent you my teammate from the dungeon?You are here too?A commoner-

Luke:Lucas.

Luke's tone changed suddenly,flinching Lucas.

Luke:Dont come near me.

Lucas:I-I don't  have to.Next time.

Lucas couldnt finish his word,Professor Glory landed down with his bond interrupting them.

Glory:Welcome!My name is Professor Glory,I'll be your team instructor for team-fighting mechanics I.And this is my Flare Hawk bond,Torch.

Arthur:'Let's see how strong you are.'

Arthur  scanned her with his eyes to learn her core level but she blocked him.

Arthur:'She's hiding them around a bunch of students...'

Luke:Low voice:Hey,Arthur she is looking at you.Dont tell me..

Arthur:Low voice:No!

Glory walked towards Arthur.

Glory:Well,it isn't my newest colleague Arthur Leywin.Nice to meet you.

Luke's mouth fell after hearing this.

Luke:Wha?How?

Everyone started gossiping about him.They doubted Arthur about being the new teacher.

Random student:Professor Glory,is that true?

Glory:Yes,not only he is dc member,he is also the newly appointed professor for mana manipulation lessons.

Students started shouting,doubting him.Luke put his hand on Arthur's shoulder.