Birthday

3 days before Ellie's birtday

Arthur:'Since the announcement Luke's been acting a little different.'

...

Arthur:Hey Luke do you want to come with us and have some fun?

Luke:Im fine,you can go.

Arthur:Oh,okay.

...

Arthur:'And when we are training he uses other affinities than the fire and gravity affinities.I didnt know he can use other affinities too.'

...

Arthur:*pant*Im out of mana!Lets stop!

Luke:Alright.

Arthur:Your stamina is incredible huh?

Elijah:*pant*Yeah he is strong..

Luke:Hey Elijah can you make a metal wall?

Elijah:Why?

Luke:Oh I want to train by myself.

Elijah:Alright.

Elijah created a metal wall with width of 3 meters.

Luke:Thank you Elijah.

Elijah:No problem.

Arthur:Guys I have to go.I have to organize my sister's party with my father.

Elijah:Oh i will come too!

Luke:I will pass,sorry.

After they left Luke started shooting water magic to metal wall.It was doing nothing to wall at all.But Luke didnt stopped.He trained all day and night.

...

Ellie's birtday

Arthur was greeting guests.And Elijah was trying to have a talk with girl.And it looked like it worked.. until he splashed the liquid in the glass.The girl was slowly walking away as Arthur was holding his laughter in.

Elijah:'Dont act like you didnt see anything!'

Rey:They are coming!Everyone get ready!

Alice and her daughter Ellie were coming from upstairs in white dresses.Alice was covering Ellie's eyes.

Ellie:I thought we were having just a family party!Why do i need to wear this uncomfortable dress!?

Alice:Slowly~This is why!

Alice took her hands.She was shocked.Everyone was here waiting for her.

Everyone:Happy birthday!

Meanwhile

Luke was runing across streets.

Luke:Ahh i forgot about Ellie's birthday!What should I get for her?

Luke was looking at every store in the city.

Luke:Should i get her a jewelry?No.I have to buy something that will help her.

Luke stopped.It looked like he found what will he buy for her.

...

Everyone was having a good time.Rey and Vincent was already drunk.Rey got all the attention on himself.

Rey:Before the next portion of part begins,i would like to thank everyone here,on behalf of my precious daughter,for coming to celebrate her birthday!I have been blessed with so much in this life.There would be no greater joy if my beloved son and daughter partake in the first dance!