Unexpected Battle

After 10 minutes Luke woke up by a ting sound.

Ting

Updating the system...

Blowing hit to enemies or getting hit can give you experience

Luke:You kidding me...I have to test this!

Luke got up from bed and jumped down from window.He tried to look for Arthur because he was the strongest.He went to the cafetaria.On the way he saw...Tessia and Arthur?He quickly went into a bush.They were talking about something.

Luke:'What?!Arthur?!'

Tessia rested his head in Arthur's shoulders and looked at Arthur.

Luke:'Are they going to kiss?'

Luke also saw Elijah.He was shocked as well.But he quickly escaped from there.The two of them stood up and started walking.

Luke:'They are getting away!'

Luke sprinted to another bush.But they didn't notice.

Luke:'Wow!Im fast!'

They suddenly stopped.Arthur was going to give her the Elderwood Guardian's core.

Luke:'Wow...'

Tessia and Arthur said goodbye to each other and went to their dorms.Luke used this chance and appeared in front of Arthur.

Arthur:I knew you were following me.I saw your hair from the bush.

Luke:Mann!

Luke chuckled a little bit.

...
...

Arthur&Luke:Im sorry.Huh?No I am sorry.

They looked at each other.And then started laughing out loud.

Luke:So you forgive me?

Arthur:No no we forgive each other.

Luke:Alright!

They shaked hands like bros.

Luke:I want to ask something.Who is Tessia?

Arthur:Ohh do you know when I talked about saving someone from slave traders.She is the one who I saved.

Luke:Ohh!And here I thought you were bluffing.

Arthur:...

Luke:What?What is that look?

Arthur:Hah hah!What about you?At least I don't sleep with some girl in the same room!

Luke:...

Arthur:Wow wow!What is that bloodlust!I was just joking!

Luke:You were the one!I didn't  even know!

Arthur:Well,Eli better doesn't  know about this.

Luke:Yeah!

They laughed together.

Luke:Anyways!Im going to sleep!

Arthur:Good luck!

Arthur winked to Luke.Luke clenched his fist.Arthur saw this and started slowly walking away.

Luke:Just you wait!I will beat you in fight!

Luke then remembered something.He tried to find Arthur to try his new ability.But Arthur disappeared from sight.

Luke:*Yawn*Then,i will try it later.

Luke tried to rush to his dorm but stopped by Goodsky.

Goodsky:Hello,young man.

Luke didnt believe his eyes.Cynthia Goodsky is in front of him.

Luke:H-hello,ms.Cynthia!

Luke bowed all the way down.Goodsky laughed a little bit.

Goodsky:No need for formalities.I wanted to test you myself to see if you are worth sponsored by Arthur.

Luke:Woah!First hand duel with Ms.Goodsky!

Goodsky:Hm,are you ready?

Luke:Wait wait!Can I damage the ground?

Goodsky:Do not worry.Use all you have got.

Luke:Alright!

Luke readied his battle stance.He moved his left leg back,leaned forward,putting his hand on sword's grip.

Goodsky:'Hm,interesting.It looks like i have to give it my all too.'You can start.

As the 'start' word left Goodsky's mouth,Luke dashed forwards,trying to slash Goodsky's legs.

Goodsky:'What is this speed?!'

Goosky managed to cast barrier around herself but the barrier destroyed.Luke dashed backwards.

Goodsky:'He reminds me of someone.I think I have to be serious too.'

Goodsky used her sound magic to make damage to Luke's ears.But Luke started dashing to different locations.Only his afterimages were visible.

Title:S-rank slayer activated

Giving 20% boost if the player fights someone stronger than him

Luke:'If it was old me,I would give up already.'

Luke created many blue fireballs and threw them to Goodsky.They were coming from everywhere:From front,right,left and from back.But the fireballs disappeared even before reaching her.Luke used his gravity skill to restrict Goodsky from moving.

Goodsky:'Having blue flames and using gravity magic?!'

Ground trembled a bit and green vine drills appeared from ground and headed towards Goodsky.

Goodsky:'What?!Is he a student?!'

Goodsky tried to move but failed.She used wind magic to create wind blades and cut the vines.When Goodsky's way cleared she saw a black ball coming towards her.

Luke:'What about making it much more smaller?'

The little black hole got so much smaller it couldnt be seen anymore.And then afterwards it disappeared.

Luke:Ms!Use barrier!

A huge explosion occured.It was so huge that it could destroy the entire buildings.But thank God Goodsky made a sound and wind barrier to prevent the sound and harm from leaving this area.

Leveled up!
Leveled up!
Leveled up!

Goodsky:Well,it is enough.Good job Luke.'He is above the level of most professors here.'Well I have been thinking,do you want to join disciplinary commitee?

Luke:Huh?What is that?

Goodsky:Well,to put it simply i made student council to be the shield.Disciplinary commitee is the sword.

Luke:Ohh,I understand!

Goodsky:Well,this is your uniform.

A box appeared from nowhere.And it landed on Luke's hands.

Goodsky:Wear this when you go to classes tomorrow.

Luke:Thank you!

Luke bowed all the way again.Goodsky chuckled a bit.

Goodsky:Well,good luck Luke.

Goodsky disappeared from there.Luke sprinted but suddenly stopped.Because Goodsky didnt removed the barrier.

Luke:So,you wanted to test me again huh?

Luke punched the barrier with all his strenght.The barrier broke easily.

Luke:Man,what a day.

Mp:7000/8000

After a while he reached his dorm,locked the door and went to sleep.

Amelia:'Wait,wait.What was he doing outside at this hour?'

Luke:Oh,goodnight Amelia.

Amelia:'Huh?How did he?'G-goodnight Luke.

...