Messengers

Half of this chapter is from ln so you can skip it.

Luke POV

It looks bad. If these ships come to shore I don't think we will be able to get away with minimum casualties. If they are like the soldiers I fought 2 years ago we have a chance. But if they are skilled I don't think we will win.

I already tried to create a few plans in my head. The first plan was to shoot the ships from here. Let's see if this works.

I stretched my arm and pointed at the dots that were ships with my two fingers. Do I have the accuracy? From here, even the most skillful archer could miss. Let's hope this works.

I pointed at ships, aiming perfectly white light balls started forming on the tip of my fingers. I felt a little numbness at the tip of my fingers but it was nothing. I shot light balls in my fingers and they started stretching in a split second. But I missed it. I want to go much near and finish ships myself but there could be scythes and retainers there. And I hope there is not.

The second plan is, I will leave it for Arthur. He will help me if I say.

'Stats.'A blue screen popped in front of me.

Level 76

Stats:
Hp:10000/10000
Mp:5990/6000
Strenght:175(+20)
Vitality:160(+19)
Agility:171(+13)
Sense:166(+10)
Intelligence:160(+10)

Mana core:Moon Core (+6000 mp)
Current state:First Phase

Skills:

Moon's blessing

Description:A blessing from the Moon cure even the most deadly injuries. (once a day)

Moon Beam:

Description:Gather power from Moon and fire a deadly white beam. (Gets powerful when the Moon is shining)

Flight:

Description: Cores above white core can make you fly.

Mana manipulation:

Description: User can manipulate pure mana into different shapes, projectiles, and barriers.

Shield of Moon:

Description: The user can create a shield around himself.The shield can take 5 of user's most strong attack.

Moon Sword:

Description:Sharp, light sword that can help user.Can summon it whenever user wants. (Gets more powerful if Moon is shining.)

Moon God:(Locked)

Description:Gives user enormous strength, speed, durability, and enchanted senses. Can see vital points of mana veins. (Gets more powerful if Moon is shining.)

Realmheart Physique:

Description:A powerful skill only Dragons can use.Can see all five mana particles. This ability lets the user to perceive mana and aether, allowing her to better use mana and acquire insight.