Fighting while Shopping

After carefully extracting spike out of every battlemage and burying these heroic soldiers it was time for Lance Alea.For her,Arthur put her inside an ice.

Arthur:We will send people to come back for you...

Luke:No,for all of you.

Sylvie was waiting for two of them to finish.

Arthur:Thank you for waiting Sylvie.

Sylvie was trying to support her papa so she rubbed his hand slightly to Arthur's.

Sylvie:'Papa...'

Arthur:I'm okay.Let's get out of here.

Arthur jumped on Sylvie,he looked at Luke and saw him still looking at the buried soldiers.

Arthur:Hey.Lets go.There's nothing more we can do.

Luke:You can go,i will come afterwards.

Arthur:But it would take more time to reach Xyrus.

Luke:I have something that can give me ride.

Arthur:If you say...

Arthur then walked out of the cave.

Now,Luke was all alone,no he was with soldiers together.He walked near purple colored spikes.He tried to cut one but he injured his palm.

Luke:It is sturdy.Gravity magic:Black hole.

Luke then created a little black hole and used it to cut the spike.It worked but instead of cutting,the black hole absorbed a little bit of spike's piece,making it fell down.

Luke:So,the black hole is effective against these monster's attacks.I should develop this skill.

Luke then called a little piece of Geundoowun to transport him

...

After they returned to Xyrus city,Arthur first wanted to see his family and Luke went to director to notify them.

Luke was sitting in director's room,waiting for her.Soon door opened and Goodsky came inside.

Goodsky:Do you feel better?Care to explain your missing?

Luke:Yeah.Nothing happened.I was just in Beast Glades.

Goodsky:Dont you know it is dangerous?Did something happened that you decided to go to Beast Glades?

Luke:Nothing.Just felt like doing it.

Goodsky:*sigh*Then,did something happened down there?

Luke:Happened.Lance Alea is dead.And she is in the bottom floors of Widow's Crypt.

Goodsly:What?!Lance A-Alea?!'Killing a Lance,they must be already here.'Did you saw something?

Luke:Nothing,when me and Arthur fell down there,we already saw them dead.

Goodsky:Then,i will inform the council.You and Arthur stay out of this.This is beyond you two.

Luke:...

Goodsky left the room quickly.Luke left the room after a couple of minutes.After that,Luke decided to visit the dc members.When they saw him they were shocked.Because Luke was missing for few weeks.After the reunion,Luke went to his dorm.But she was not there.

Luke:*Sigh*I will stay at Helstea.

...

Luke and Arthur were with Alice,Ellie and Tabitha shopping.Luke felt bored so he whispered to Arthur.

Luke:Hey,Art,lets get out of here.

Arthur:Alright.Actually,aunt Tabitha,i was wondering,is there any store with training materials i can get?