chapter 81

" ishaan you called me at this time ladooo she is fine right? Tell me she is fine ? " I panicked as soon as I picked  up the call .

" karan .. clam down in fact I have a good news for you you remember once I talked about the famous gynecologist of US  I sent her reports to her and you know what she said ? "

" wha.. what ..." I asked with a hope.

" she said there is a chance I agree it's very less only if  you can take risk and the best part is she is coming India tomorrow we have a little hope " he said and I looked at the statue in front of me .

" I am coming " I said and cut the call . I joined my hands and said , " you gave us a hope please don't snatch it from please " then I left for the hospital . I entered the hospital and went straight to her room to see her .

She was looking sad and upset . I shouted at her I shouted at my laddoo I went to her but she did not look at me .
" jaan I know you are mad at me but what I do I can't see you in pain I could not control myself please look at your sunny " I tried to pacify her and she looked at me there were dried strain of tears on her cheek again the guilt overpowered me I made my laddoo cry .

" karan I am ready " she said only one sentence with no emotion .
" what "

" Yes i am ready for abortion but I have a wish can you fulfill it ? " She asked and I can't say no to her .

" what princess anything you just say it I will fulfill all your wishes "

" I want to listen heartbeats of my child for the last time I want to feel him please can you fulfill it " she asked looking at me . I can see the pain in her eyes but I am also helpless please God do something please. 

" Ok " I said and came out of the room  if I would have stayed there even for a minute more I could not control myself I came out and cried my heart out .

Teju's pov

Sorry baby mumma and papa loves you so much but please forgive your parents you have to listen all these sorry your papa loves mmumma that's why he can't risk my life but you don't worry mumma will bring you in this world even if I have to sacrifice my life but I will never let anybody harm you not even your papa " I said talking with my baby keeping hand on my belly .

" mam I am.here to take you to scanning room you wanted a scan right? " a Nurse came to me and said .
I nodded she helped me get up and made me sit on the wheel chair and them took me to scan room he was already present there he came to help me get up but I stopped him showing my hand. And he moved back Nurse supported me and laid me on bed .

" Hello mrs. Kundrra I am Teena your gynecologist Dr ishaan told me everything but I will just you not to do this scan because after this it will be  very difficult for you to abort yoir child " she said but i replied ," no dr I want to do it please "

Ok if you want this so what can i do and don't worry it  will not pain you just relax " she said and applied some gel on my abdomen. 

We heared beep sound.  " Mr. And Mrs. Kundrra can you hear this it's your child's heartbeat you are just three week pregnant so the dot will not be that much clear but you can clearly hear the heartbeats. " she told and tears started to fall from my eyes I looked at the monitor and then looked at him who was also looking at the screen with tears in his eyes .

" Ok you take rest I will take a leave " she went giving us some privacy . I held his hand and gestured him to sit near me he also sat beside me holding my hand. 

" sunny even now you want to do this you just heard how can we commit this sin I know you also love him how much you hide but your tears are saying all please sunny I want to bring our child in this world "I said and taking his hand placed on my belly .

" Ok I can't promise anything but ishaan talked to a gynecologist she is coming tomorrow we will discuss with her then we will decide Ok " he said and kissed my forhead .

After sometime they shifted me in my room . My sunny he is sleeping on the couch he looked tired he was not ready to leave me afyer so much insistence he slept .He did not leave me for a second after the scan . Then the door opened and mom came inside .

" how is my daughter ? See I brought yoir favorite dinner I specially made it for you you must be bored After eating boring food of hospital see it's very tasty and also healthy " she said carressing my hair .

Then she fed me her delicious food and also gave me my medicine and made me sleep like  a kid .

" laddoo " I woke up by hearing my name sorry mu nickname I slowly opened my eyes and saw the watch .

" sunny I slept for so long " I said as it was 11 in the mtornaing .
" No in fact I would not woke you up even now if breakfast and medicine had not been necessary. And yes I talked to ishaan is coming in  one hour she will do some tests then let us know what should we do but promise me laddoo if  shee does not approve it you will not be stubborn ii know it's very difficult for you but nothing is important for me except you Ok " he said holding my hand . I nodded but somewhere I know God will not do this to me .

After some time ishaan with some lady I guess that gynecologist
" Hello mrs. Kundrra I am Dr Alice Dr ishaan must have told you I will try my best I handled many cases like these and I hope you will not lose your child " she said coming to me .

" thank you Dr.  You are my last hope " I thanked her the she did some tests on me and went . Sunny came inside and helped me get up then we had our lunch .

In evening we both went to dr. Alice cabin and sat opposite her .

" so mr. And Mrs. Kundrra I studied your reports and I am glad to tell you there is a chance I agree there is less chance but we can make it 100 percent it all depends on your will and how you take care of her . Mrs. Tejasswi you need complete rest and no junk food it's like poison  for you and you have to take extra  care of yourself rest I will see " she said and I looked at him having tears tears of happiness. 

" dr. Are you sure we can take that risk ? " he asked being worried for me .

" I understand you are worried for her but   believe me I handled these cases before I will give her medicine which will heal her uterus Ok so you don't worry " she assured us and I placed my hand on my belly see baby mumma told you she would never let anything bad happen to you and mummna kept her promise love you my baby .