chapter 86

" sorry I could not control at my anger sorry laddoo sorry.. " he was sobbing holding my hands .

" bas bas see princess your daddy is a crybaby please tell your daddy to stop crying and smile " I whispered  to cheer up him and somehow he calmed down I wiped his tears and kissed his temple .

" sorry princess daddy scared you bacchha but daddy loves you so much and I promise I will become the best daddy and then we will be in one team " he said hugging my belly .

" hawww... now you forget your big princess even she did not come and when she will come you will completely forget me that is not fair " I said in a fake angry tone and he kept my head to his chest .

" you are my angel an you will always be . Noone can replace you afcourse you are first after all you gave ..ume this beautiful gift you both are three reason of my life I can't if anything happens to on of you " his eyes were showing the truthfulness and I felt guilty I am hiding something from him.

" I love you " he whispered and kissed my head while resting his chin on my  head.

" I love you too " I said against his chest feeling the warmth of him .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" ladoo baby wake up we are getting late " I woke up hearing him I  slowly opened my eyes . He was all ready for our second ultrasound.  Yes we are 6a going for our second scan . I looked at my baby bump which is on full display and why should not it be after all it's my sixth month .

In these months sunny became more close to his princess he does not leave alone vem for a second he takes care of me like a little baby seeing his love and care for his little  princess I could not tell him about pregnancy complications. He always talks with her at every night and I  can feel she also responds to his daddy I am  carrying her in my womb but she is more close to her daddy and it's good because if anything happens to me at the time of delivery I can die in relief and piece .

" laddoo" my trance broke by snapping oh his hand .

" whre are you lost go and get ready " he helped me get up and I went to washroom did my morning buisness and got ready in a beautiful maxi dress.

I came out and went close to mirror . I carresed my bump and smiled then I felt two arms around my back .

" you are glowing laddoo you look so cute and adorable with this baby bump you have become more sexy it is getting difficult for me to control myself  but for my princess we have to control our harmons " he said in his husky voice making me blush and then left a soft kiss on my neckline making me close my eyes . But I pulled out from him and said

" sunny now we are not getting late ? " I asked hiding my harmones .

" Yes laddoo but we will complete it when we will return ok " he whispered in my ears making me smile . Then We both drove to the hospital. 

We reached the hospital and went to Doctor cabin but dr. Alice is not in India but she will come at the time of my delivery  . Doctor took me to scan room and laid me on bed then she applied some gel on my belly and there was my baby who is growing . He  held my hand We both were emotional I remember when we first saw it we got tears in our eyes they were not stop stopping it is the best feeling oh this world .

We came out and discussed some things with the doctors and then returned to our home and entered our room .

" biwi ji we have something pending don't you remember " he pulled me lightly and whispered in my ears.

" hm.. no I don't remember anything like that " i said suppressing  my laugh .

" Oh no problem I am  here I will remind you my wifey " he said in his husky voice and pressed his lips on my lips.  It was pure gentle kiss he always had been gentle with me in these months then he moved to my ne h and started to shower wet kisses on my neck like that we continued our session  but not more than kisses. 

Suddenly my eyes opened eyes landed on watch which was showing 2 am in the night . What I do to these craving now I have to disturb him at this night I want to eat doughnut.  Now I can't control I have to wake him up. 

" sunny ... sunny wake up " I shook him but he was sleeping like kumbhkaran .
" sunny ... " I shouted but again no response. 

" sunny just get up before I kick you out " I shouted but he groaned in sleep and again slept . In frustration I kicked him and he fell down on the floor .

" what.. happened .. is it earthquake laddoo where.... are.. you " he jerked in sleep and thought he fell due to earthquake .

" here I am shouting for the last five minute and you were busy in your dreamland just get up and get me doughnut right now " I again shouted at him and he sighed sitting on the bed .

" baby you scared me who the hell on this earth wakes up somebody like this I just got a minute heartattack . " he took a breath of relief.

" Yes your wife who is pregnant with your child and now she is craving for doughnut and if you don't get it in now you will be kicked out of this house so you better get  me doughnut right now " it's all because of my pregnancy harmones which sometimes reach at peak .

" Ok ok I will try but baby at this hour I am  not sure  if some shop is opened or not . " he came close to me and was about to touch me but I jerked his hand

" I don't know anything I just want to eat doughnut that's it I don't know how you will get it but I want it " I shouted and he flinched. 

Karan's pov

I am roaming on  empty roads in my car  to find doughnut but not even a single shop was opened nearby I have to drive far and finally I got one shop which was about to be closed but immediately I came out of the car and rushed to shopkeeper.  And finally so much request he gave me doughnut I thanked him and returned to Home .

" taddaa.... " I  shouted when I entered my room . As soon as she noticed my presence she ran to me and snatched the packet of laddoo .

" easy laddoo it's all yours " I sat there taking her in my lap . She was devouring those doughnuts . And I was busy in ogling my adorable laddoo .

" Why are you looking at me like that I will not share me doughnuts with you " she made a cute pout and I just kissed her pout .

When she was done suddenly her eyes became teary and she started sobbing .

" I trouble you much sunny these days even I shouts at you but believe me I tried to control my cravings but I couldn't.  I can't my control my emotion sunny but I am not alone it's your little princess who makes  me do it sorry sunny " She in her crying tone .

Immediately I hugged her to my chest .
" shh... who told you this you are my angel you have every right to trouble me and don't say anything to my little  princess . I love to do all this for you and I love both of my princess so stop crying and smile like my laddoo " I tried to  console her . She became normal .

" I love you sunny " she mumble against my chest.

" I love you too my ladooo and now sleep it's so late " I laid her on bed and started moving my hands on her hairs soon she slept and after sometime I also slept hugging my both princess. 

/  vote /

/ comment /

/ follow /