chapter 46

I was walking towards parking area suddenly my head started to spin in reaction   I held my head . What is happening why my vision got blurry .
With stumbling legs I reached to him . He was leaning to his car . I stumbled i was about to fall he came running to me and caught me preventing me from falling .

Karan's pov

I was holding her in my arms . But I was still angry at her .
I made her stand properly . But how can be mad at her from long she is looking so ravishing in this sareee . I had so many plans for tonight .

When we entered even then some creepy men were staring my girl if we had been somewhere places I would have punched each and every man and ripped out thier eyes . But some how I controlled myself.  I tightened my hold on her waist indicating that she is mine only .

When we met Mr. Prakash I noticed he was looking teju with a different emotions in his eyes  . I felt something weird but I thought to think about later .

Only then Mr. Alter one of my  buissness associates and also freind took me to meet Mr. Rajveer . First I did not want to go leaving my princess alone but he is a very cunning man and also a womanizer . I did not want him to see me princess .

He has been a old rival of my company he lives in UK and suddenly he came India which I could not digest . I had to meet him I can't give him a single chance to destroy my company  .

Reluctantly I went to meet him not before instructing my princess not to go there  .

I finished my conversation with him as soon as possible and was going to my princess .

" Hey karan ..." someone called me from behind I turned around and saw Christiana was standing smiling at me . Christiana is my old friend or you can  say my ex but we broke up soon she is a very nice girl so we decided to stay as friends.

Then my landed eyes on princess who was standing at some distance but Adi was also with him so I relieved and Christiana also came to me and side hugged me .

She is a funloving girl you can't stop laughing at her jokes . I was so taking glances to my girl I could see she was getting angry to see me with Christiana so I thought to tease her and started to laugh loudly .

Suddenly she ran to bar section and Adi came to me . " bro if you don't want to sleep on couch go and pacify your princess " he said mocking  at me .

I ran to her but I stopped in my track to see a guy standing near her . He gave his hand to dance and also she accepted this angered me . Then relisation hit me she is taking revenge from me .

That guy took her to dance floor and both started to dance . My Blood boiled when he placed his hand on her waist . I can see she was getting uncortable .  Ow that was it I ran to him and removed his hand I was about to punch him  but she stopped me .

I took her to a room and gave a perfect punishment but I am not satisfied you will pay at night baby  . I felt some one was  watching us making out we parted and she ran to washroom .

I followed that guy he could not go so far I  caught him and I was right he was taking pictures of us  .

" how dare you " I said punching him .

" please sir leave me I will delete pictures please leave me " he said making crying face . I took his phone and  deleted pictures . And left that guy .

I sent a note to her through a girl and went to parking area . I waited for sometime after aom minutes she came but she was stumbling . Oh shit ! She drank alcohol but she never drinks .

Then I remembered she was in bar section and in her angry mode she did not notice and drank alcohol instead of mocktail .

I held her and made her stand . She looked at me and smiled .

" two two karan oh wow now I have two  two karan " she said squealing in happiness .

Oh God she is completely drunk . I tried to take her to my car but she did not budge .

" first kiss me " she said making a pout and closing her eyes .

" no first we will go home then I will kiss you Ok " I said holding her .

" pinky promise " she said making a cute face . How can anyone look so cute even in drunken state . I felt a sudden urge to kiss hell out of her . Stop karan control your hormones she is not in her senses I scolded myself .

" Ok pinky promise now let's go " I said and took her to car . I made her sit on passenger seat and buckled up her seatbelt. I also sat on my seat and drove to home . All the way she was doing nothing except distracting me .

But somehow we reached to our home . Instopped the car and got out of the car and went to open the door for her . I made her stand and parked my car .

She was not able to even  stand on her legs so I lifted her in bridal style and took her  to room . I made her sit on bed . I was going to change but she pulled  my hand .

" you promised me you would kiss me now you are going you are lier " she whined like a kid .

Now she will not listen to me I was left with no option other than kiss her . I went  close to her and and kissed her cheeks and stood up .

She frowned and said , " you did not kiss me kn lips you don't love me na you love that blonde I know " and she started to cry  . From now I am never going to let her drink .

I sat on bed and made her sit on my lap .
" I only live you my princess no one can take your place in my heart . You booked my heart forever " I said and kissed his forehead. 

" sacchi " she said cutesy 

'" muchchi my princess  you are my cute angel " 

She laid her head on my chest and I started to stroke her hair .

" princess ... " I called but I did not get any response when I looked down she was sleeping like a kid hiding her head in my chest . I made her lay on the bed .

I went to washroom and changed me clothes and I took out a night dress and went to my princess .

I changed her dress and laid beside her . I placed her head on my chest and closed my eyes .

Soon we drifted to sleep.

  Hello lovely readers 😍

I hope you liked the chapter . Please guys do vote  and comments .