chapter 91

It's been six months since  our cute Avya born . Teju also resumed her work but she only works from home and also karan take care of her company along with his it was teju's idea so that she can  spend her all the time taking care of her princess . Sometimes  Karan has to work for extra hours but he manages after all he is expert in this .

Karan woke up when he felt small little hand on his beard it is the way of her daughter to wake up her daddy . He opened his eyes and smiled taking his princess on his chest .

" my princess always wakes up before mumma papa . Don't disturb your mumma let her sleep we will play in garden " he said and she smiled.  He carefully gor up from his bed not disturbing her sleep .

Then he changed her diaper and made his way toward garden where mom and dad were already  present sopping thier tea .

" are meri doll uth gai itni jaldi now she will with dadu " dad said taking her in his lap  as soon as he went close to them .she also speed his hands towards him karan handed her to  his dad .

" see mom how fast she changes her party " he said looking at her little devil. 

" because she loves her dadu more than her daddy " dad said making him frowned .

" she loves me more "

" me "

" me "

" stop it both of you . Here she is a kid but you both are behaving like kid instead of her and you both move aside and give her to me because...... she loves me more... " she took her  from his husband and both of them looked at her with a frown on face . She was giggling seeing them .

" no my  princess will speak to whom  she loves more princess say papa " karan was encouraging her princess to say something.

For sometime she did not anything to which kd smirked at him and his face fell .

"PA....pa..." he heard and he looked at her and then looked at km and kd with widen eyes .

" Yes princess say papa please princess for once " he took her and said playing with her cheeks .

"Pa... papa " finally she spoke sometime and tears formed in his eyes hearing first word from her princess that too she addressed him as papa . He got imotional and tears started to fall from his eyes . He kissed her whole face .

" dad  ...did ... you ..hear... she called...me papa my ..princess... called ..me Papa " he was sobbing .

" yes  bachcha we heared she indeed loves you so much " mom said keeping her hands on his shoulder. 

" what is going on here " he heard her second princess who was walking to them a little bit sleepy  .

"Laddoo my princess called me Papa " he said with excitement and she for confused .

" princess say papa once more or your mumma  will not believe me please princess " he said poking his finger on her cheeks.  She looked at him and but did not say anything. 

" sunny I think younare imagining the.....

" pa...pa...papa" she stoped when she heard her calling papa  . She looked at him with questioning eyes and he nodded smiling .

Sunny she actuaally spoke she spoke her word that too she called you I am so happy sunny our princess spoke  for the first time " she sqealeed in happiness

She took her in her arms kissed his whole face . " princess you said Papa na please say mumma please princess say once mumma " she said looking at her she was  also staring her with her big eyes buy she did not say anything .