chapter 27

Karan's pov

We reached home and I was in no mood to talk to anybody first time in my life  I also ignored mom . I came to room and went straight to bathroom and took a cold shower to calm down myself .

I came outside and she was sitting on the bed as soon as she saw she came to me and asked about today incident.  She was hell angry for my action but it was not my fault . He paid for his own deeds . Already I was pissed off but her taking side of him and supporting him made me more furious . Like seriously she is shouting at me for that bloody guy . I could not control myself and took out all my frustration on her .

I was so much angry that I did not realize what I was saying.  I said so many disgusting things . When I saw tears in his eyes I realized what nonsense I was taking .

Shit ! I made her cry no I can't see her like this  . It is all because of me . Without saying anything she just ran to bathroom .
Today I hurt her self respect I raised finger on her character . I hurted my princess she will not forgive me that easily . With this thought I went to my Jim room.

I started to punch the punching bag . I continued to punch it till the time it ripped out . My whole body was covering with sweat . I hurted my princess I should be punished . I have to earn her forgiveness. 

After ten minute I came out all were sitting on the dinning waiting for me mom asked me for dinner but I had no appetite so o made an excuse and came to my room . I have to think an idea .
Yes I can ask my two not so good friends but will they help me ? If I tell what I have done they will kick my ass they are that much bonded to her sometimes I think they ate not my friends.  I have to do something myself .

Idea ! Yes I can do this Mrs. Kundrra be ready for the surprise.  She has not come yet usually she come till this time oh so Madam is avoiding me .

You deserve it man . I thought in.my mind.  But how can I sleep without her . I leid  on bed and tried to sleep but sleep was far away from me . I heard the sound of door openening it means she came . I pretended to sleep closing my eyes . She came and laid beside me . Soon she slept . No I want her in my arms . Carefully I brought her closer to me and incircled my arms around back in such a way that her head was resting on my chest . I know you are hurt princess  but I promise i will rectify my every mistake . Soon sleep engulfed me .

I woke up by sun rays and watched the time . Shit it's 8 am late I have a important meeting at 10. She did not even  wake me . I rushed to bathroom and did my morning chores . I got ready I  my black tux and came for breakfast .

I settled on chair and mom brought my breakfast. She did not bring my breakfast. 

" where is teju mom " i asked serving for myself . " I don't know " she said a bit rudely . Now why is he angry .

" what happened mom are you upset with me " I asked .

" No why would  I be upset with you . Only you have  this right . I know you both had a fight . Teju seems to be so upset since yesterday I know you did something she did not have dinner yesterday today also she went to college without having breakfast . I Don't know what happened between you two but please sort it out as soon as possible before it's too late . I can't see her like  this . " mom said to me with concern .

I think I should tell her . I told her everything. 

" what ! How can you do this karan I did not teach you this I have always taught you respect a  woman but you did it with your own wife . I know you are possessive for her . But it does not mean you will behave like that . You can't
Control her . She has her own life let her live the way she wants . I don't know anything you did a mistake and you have to convince my daughter.  Till then I will not talk to you . " mom said angrily .

" don't worry mom tomorrow morning you will have your daughter beside you . It's my promise and karan kundrra keeps his promise at any cost ." I said holding her hand .

Oh  God this girl what should I do to her . She did  not eat anything since tomorrow . Has she gone mad ? I took out my phone and made a call to ariya . I told her to make her eat . First she did not pick my call ofcourse she was also scared of me becausee of my yesterday behavior but after three missed call she picked my call .

I made her understand and yes with so much difficulty.  I also told her about vishal' evil intentions  . After so much insistence she agreed .
You must be thinking what I told her about Vishal . Let me give you a quick Flashback .

Flashback

In the night when I was thinking about my princess . My phone beeped with a massage . It was a unknown number .I opened  it and I was shocked to see that .

" so Mr. Kundrra how did you feel when you saw your love of life with someone else of course you did not like it .right well it is only beginning. I will make sure  She will  go so far from you that you will not be able to find her . And then 
You will feel the pain when someone to whom you love with the bottom of your heart goes away from you . You will be shattered only then I will get my revenge . Your lovely wife would pay for your deeds . But I have to say she is so beautiful.  It will be so much fun to hear  my name when she will be screaming beneath me . I cannot emagine " .

Vishal

Anger rushed in my veins . How dare he he does not know me now it's time to show her who is karan kundrra . But before that I have to talk to teju before that basterd gets more close to her .

Flashback ends .

Currently I am sitting in my office . I called my pa and ordered him regarding all the arrangement

" No problem sir  everything will be done " he said .

I hummed and gesture him to leave .

Hello my lovely readers here is the next update . So what do you think how karan will earn forgiveness from her princess?
Keep showering your love by your lovely comment .