chspter 50

Yeah... it's half century guys and also 50+ k views thanks to all of  you .
Now let's go to story 

" he was that helpless that he left his own daughter " I said looking into his eyes .

" sometime we have to do the things against our will we will become bound to do that he did the same he did it for your safety but he did not know he was giving you in a wrong hands " he said carressing my cheeks.

" but.... he cut me off in between, " no if no but now we will talk about it later you have not eaten anything you must be hungry you stay here I am coming with food .

" No I don't feel like eating  Karan " I said in a sad tone .

" No I will not listen anything and if you don't eat anything I will also not eat ok " here starts his blackmailing weapon .

"Ok but just a little bit " I said  to which he nodded .

Karan's pov

After so much insistence she got ready to eat . I had to blackmail her for this but I can't compromise with her health . I kept her head on bed and got up from the bed . I made my way towards kitchen .

My princess suffered so much in her life but not anymore now she will only get happiness  . My trance broke by the ringing of my phone . I picked up and saw the caller ID. As expected Mr. Prakash  .

" so you listened everything ? " I asked .
Actuaally before princess could start I dialled his number and kept it on speaker so that he can also listen everything.

" Yes my son I did not know I gave her in wrong hands . She was right I am a very bad father who  could not protect his daughter " he said and his voice was heavy as if he  cried for a long time .

" not completely but yeah you could have saved her when you killed that diwakar after that you could left mafia buisness and come to your daughter but you didn't that's your mistake you did not even bother to know her whereabouts. " I said in a  bit high pitch .

" but I did  not understand onething if they had that much problem with her they could have refused to take her with them but why they accepted her ? " I could not stop myself asking this question which was roaming in my mind since I got to know this .

" but I understood it's just because of that land which I named under my princess they wanted that land but there was a clause ." He replied leaving me confused .

" which clause ? " I enquired .

" it was written in the contract until tejjaswi becomes 25 years old it cannot be named under anyone . " he replied clearing all my confusion.

" so they did it only for that small land . How can anybody stoop so low ? " I was disgusted at thuer thinking.

" don't worry now I will make them pay for thier deeds " he said .

" not you it's us we will do it together " I said smirking.

" but he did a good thing he married my princess to you . I am so grateful I can see how much you love her " he said .

" Ok now I have to go before she wakes up . Let's meet tomorrow in my office " I said to which he hummed and I cut the call .

I placed the food in one plate and went to our room . She was laying on bed lost in her thought I went to her and sat beside her .

" princess ... " I called her but she was lost . I shook her and she came in her senses back .

" where are you lost ? Don't think too much we will manage it together. Now let's " I said and started to feed her .

When we were done I went to kitchen and washed the plate and went back to my room .

I went to her and laid on bed with her in my  chest.  I was caressing her hairs to make her sleep  after some minute I looked down she was sleeping peacefully I also closed my eyes and soon sleep engulfed me .

In next morning I woke up by my alarm and immediately switched it off not to disturb her sleep . I saw the time it was 8 . I did  not wake her up and  carefully placed her on the bed .

I went to washroom not before kissing my princess and got ready for my office . I did not want to leave her alone today but there is important work I have to do .

I went downstairs and saw mom in the kitchen .

" karan where is teja is she not awake ? " she asked to which I replied ," mom she is tired so I did not wakr her up "

" Oh but it's very unusual she wakes up early . Is she  fine ? " She again asked coming to me .

I told her everything .
" it's so sad why God always punishes pure soul . She has suffered a lot but now she is my daughter only I will give her so much love that she  will forget everything " she said  bieng sad .

" Yes mom she needs all of us infact today I and Mr. Prakash are going to her house . " I told her she gave me breakfast and left for office .

I reached office everyone greeted me I returned gestured and made my way towards my cabin .  I thought to call Adi and abeer and tell them may be I need thier help in future  . I called Adi buy his phone was busy as expected .

Nowadays he is so much engrossed in impressing Ariya . She is giving a him a hard time but she also accepted him  but now My friend is completely whipped in her love and  I am happy for  him . When I could not reach Adi I called Abeer .

He picked up my call I  first ring,  " Hello brother how did you remember me " she said as soon as he picked the call .

" cut the crap i called you to tell something important " i said in a serious  tone  .

" Is everything fine bro ? Your voice is indicating it's something serious " he asked sensing seriousness in my voice.
And then I told him everything. ⁿ

" ohh my chubby cheeks she must be disturbed " he said being sad .
Yes you heard it right recently he started calling her chubby cheeks . Sometimes I get jealous to my own friends

" I have a task for you that's why I called you " i said to which he replied , " oh tell me what it is "

" I want you to find whether Mr. Prakash is involved in mafia or not I mean I know he is still involved but if he is mafia leader or not . " I said .

" Ok I will find out and let you know in night " he said and cut the call  .

I know he is regretful what he did but I can't compromise with my princess safety .

I had some meeting scheduled till lunch time and I attended all of them now  it's afternoon Mr.praksh must be on his way .

Here is the next update I hope you guys liked the plot .