Epilogue

5 years later

A lady is running behind a four year old boy taking food in a bowl .

" Avyansh bachha please stop baby mumma thak gai hai please bachcha " she said sitting on a floor keeping her hand on his head .

" catch me mumma " he was giggling and as he moved backward his big sister  caught it

" got it see mumma I caught him now feed him Ayu you have become so naughty you bother mumma so much see how tired she is " she said and she is none other than our Avya who is now eight year beautiful girl .

they went to thier mumma when avyansh looked at her she moved her face on other showing fake anger . He immediately held his ears .

" mumma see Avyansh is sorry now " he said in his baby voice and she melted at his cute face . She made him sit on her lap and started to feed him .

" Avi did you finish your meal " she asked her who just returned from her school . Avyansh is also a school going boy but he comes early . Both brother and sister are just opposite Avya has become so mature for her age while Avyansh is a naughty member of the house .

Then they heard car honking and hi immediately jumped from her lap and ran to the door  to see his father . She shook her head looking at his excitement. 

As soon as he entered he jumped on him .

" Ayu be careful baby " he said and kissed him and then he put him on the floor Avya also ran to her daddy and hugged him. 

" see what papa got for my both babies " he said taking out two big packet . He gave one packet to Avyansh and the other  one to Avya .

" Yes papa  a new cal "he was the first one to open the packet and as soon as he saw his new car he stared to dance due to happiness he just loves the car .

" princess you also open it " he asked and she also opened it as soon as she saw what is it she squealed in happiness and hugged his dad .

"Thank you papa you are the best Dad in this world . But how did you know I wanted this guitar it just launched yesterday i saw it and I really wanted it how did you know " she asked sitting on his  lap .

" you are my princess you don't have to ask princess you just order my princess will have everything before anyone gets it " he said and kissed his princess forhead .

" now let me see your mumma who is cursing me right now " he saw from his corner of his eyes and she was standing there crossing her hands around her  chest and giving him death glares.  HE make Avya move and both brother sister got busy with their things .

He came to her and was about to say something but she turned her face .

" offo laddoo sorry I got late but something urgent came so I have to stay there but don't worry we are not late yet you get ready and I will make him ready but laddoo you should get ready by now if it was getting late " he backhugged her amd started nuzzling his chin on her shoulder.

She removed his hands and said ,
" have some shame sunny our kids are present right here "

" they are busy laddoo  " he whispered .

" no already wr are late and what was the need to bring him new car again his whole room is filled with cars " she said eyeing to her son .

" my champ will have the collection of cars leave it all why did you not get ready I told you to be ready ." He said

" this little devil of your was making me run in whole house he has become more naughty with growing thank God my Avya is not like him he really make me tired " she said looking at him .