chapter 69

Teju's pov

I woke up and stretched my hand but I found other side of empty I got up and saw he already left . Jerk kundrra ! he did not remember my birthday and now he did not even give me good bye kiss . I will not talk to you Mr. Kundrra .

I got ready and went down stairs where mom was sitting on couch and reading magazine . I went to her and greeted her good morning .

" morning bachha you sit I bring your breakfast i made special kheer for you " she said smiling at me . Atleast mom remembers it .

" Why mom it tere anything special today ? " I asked to confirm .

" No .. tu itne Dino se which boring khana kha rahi thi to Maine socha aj tere liye kuchh achhha bana deti hoo aur waise bhi an to tu thik ho gai hai " she said and and my all hopes were gone . It means she also does not remember my birthday.

" Ok you sit I just come " she said and I sat on Chair after some time she came with a bowl of kheer in her hand . I ate that .

" beta did you not like it ? "

" No mom it's very tasty woh bas i have a little bit of headache nothing else " I lied to her to hide my sadness .

" are you fine should I call the doctor ? " she panicked and caressed my hairs.

" No mom it's just a minor one I will take medicine and it will be fine " I said .

" bachha today there is a party in my friend house today is her daughter birthday so will you come with me? " she asked and I agreed .

Apni na sahi kisi aur ki hi birthday party enjoy ker lenge aj .

At night I got ready to go with mom . I was upset because he did not even call me the whole day now I will also not call you talk to you .

I came down stairs and mom was looking so beautiful in her pink saree .
" mom you look so pretty " I complemented her coming close to her .

" and she is very special so I got ready like this " she said making me frowned. Who is this special to her more than me I felt a ping of jealousy .

Then we got into the car and drove to the party .
Sunny I am angry with you but still I am missing you . My thoughts were broke when the cat halted .

" mam we reached " driver told and we got out of the car . I was eww to see the building in front of me it seemed a luxury five star hotels

" mom they are rich " I asked and mom just smiled without saying anything then I got suspicious but i shrugged my thoughts and went inside the hotel .

" mam this way " I guy in his black suit approached us and escorted us to main hall where party was going on .

As soon as we reached I was stunned to see the decorations it was looking like princess theme but there was Noone .

" mom how beautiful is this ! But there is Noone I think we came to a wrong lo action " I said but she just smiled and also went somewhere.

" mom mom...where are you ? " I started to find . But she just disappeared I got scared what is happening.

" surprise! " I heard a loud noise and almost jumped from my place due to fear. When I saw turning around I was socked to see the sight infront of me .
Mom dad my dad Shreya ariya abeer bhai Aditya everyone was present there with a birthday board in their hands .

Everyone came to me and wished me good morning.
" happy birthday mera bachha and sorry for making you upset " mom said kissing on my forhead .

" happy birthday princess today I am so happy I never thought I will be able to celebrate your birthday ever in my life but today it's possible my princess is with me " my dad said and hugged me I got imotional and tears started to fall from my eyes.