chapter 31

Teju's pov

Last night was a complete bliss . I am feeling a little pain but it's my karan love . Currently I am standing in bathroom in front of mirror . My all body is covered with red marks . I have to do extra  efforts to hide it . I took a long shower and came out wearing  a t shirt and jeans .

I came out and sat on dressing table to comb my hair . " someone is trying to kill me by her looks " I heard him .
I turned around only to see him staring at me .

" karan please get up we are getting late mom must be worried  " I said combing my hair .

" don't worry I have talked to mom she knows " he said coming close to me .
He came and placed both his hands on my stomach and put his chin in myhe crook of my neck .

" if you say we can stay here afterall I am the boss I can be late " he said smirking  .
I hit his chest playfully and asked him to go and get ready .

He also got ready and we both left for home as we karan told me to have our breakfast with mom and dad  . Soon we reached to our home . Mom and dad were already sitting on table . But they were not eating . Are they waiting for us did karan inform them about our arrival ?

" see mom yesterday I told you na your daughter will be with you tomorrow  morning see she is here all happy " he said giving a proud smile .

" thank God tum logo ke beech sab thee ho gaya warna mai tujhe bhi ghar me ghusne nhi deti " she said coming close to us .
He looked at me and I gave him a confused look asking what's happening .

" don't look at him bachcha I know you both had fight and he told me everything you don't need to hide it .but I am upset with you . You don't consider me your mom if you had considered you would have told me na . Mai pakka is Bandar ke Kan kheechti ." Mom said to me complaining.

" No mom it's nothing  like that I don't need to consider you my mom because you are my mom . I love you so so so much.  Ok forgive me this time from now on I will tell you everything " I said holding my ears showing my puppy eyes .

Mom gave me a big smile and hugged me saying , " Mai apni beti se jyada der naraz reh hi nhi sakti I got the best daughter of the world . "

" ye sahi hai isne bas Kan pakad liye puppy eyes dikha di aur ap man gae aur mere uper to ap bahut gussa kerte ho this is not fair " he whined 

" mom something is burning can you smell  someone is jealous " I Said looking towards karan .

Like thus chitchatting we did our breakfast . " mom dad ,teju I want to tell you something " karan said .

" teju you will not go  college alone . Two bodyguards will be with you all the time I have already talked to your college dean . I will not leave until I come to pick you up . " he bomberd a bomb on me .

Has he sold his mind to somewhere . I can take care of my self I don't need those bodyguards to protect me .

" what ! What is this karan I mean you are talking about my college it will look so bad they will chase me everywhere I don't need any bodyguards and I am not taking any bodyguard with me and that is final " I said to him in a stern voice .

" I am not asking you princess I am telling you you are taking bodyguards with you or you will not go anywhere . End of discussion now go and bring your bag I will drop you to your college " he said sorry he ordered me .

" Baccha he is insisting so much then please take bodyguards with you they will only protect you they will not disturb your privacy . " this time mom said in his defence.

" but mo.....before I could say anything mom interrupted me saying that ," would not my princess obey her mom ? I thought my daughter always listens to me but now what can we do " she said dramatically.

Now I can't say no to her . " Ok I am ready " I said giving a defeated look .
He called someone after 5 minute two strong and heavy men appeared .

" princess ! They are nick and James they will always accompany you all the time . " he said pointing toward those two bodybuilders.
I glared him and went to my room to collect my belongings.

We went to his car and settled in our seats . He drove to college . During whole drive I did not spare a single glance to him . I will talk to him .
Car halted in front of my college I was about to open the door suddenly he pulled me near him , " I know you are mad at me but belive me it's only for your  safety and I can't compromise with it whether you talk to me or not " he said carressing back of my palm .

He kissed me on forehead then my cheeks  before he could kiss me on lips I looked other side . I came out  and went to my classroom . And of course those two idiots were also following me .

I reached my class and Shreya   , ariya were already waiting for me . As soon as they saw me they came to me and we hugged each other .

" Hey who are these two It seems like s9ne bodyguards type but who will bring here in college " ariya said as soon as she noticed them  then she looked at me and I was looking  downwards .

" Oh to jiju ne  bheja hai inhe apni princess ke peechhe itna pyar " ariya said shaking her head .

" but I can't understand why he is doing all of a sudden I mean it's not my first time that I am coming college and he drops me daily so what is the use of  these bodyguards. " I said .
I looked at ariya but it seems she was thinking something.

" offo you are thinking too much he just cares for you " she said convincing me .
Then we attended our classes . Soon it was time of leaving  college .

Hey my lovelies I know it's a bit boring but I will  compensate in other chapter . Till then you can suggest me what you want to see I will definitely give it a thought.

Happy reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️