chapter 92

" Ok fine I am ready but laddoo I will miss princess " he whined kissing her palms .

" haww you will miss your princess not your laddoo oh I got it you love only your princess not me  go I am not talking to you " she moved her face on the other side dramatically.

" offo laddoo you are being jealous of your own daughter . And I love  you both in fact I love you more because just because of you I got her so how can I forget you " he  put her in crib and made her turn around but he did not see him .

Immediately he pulled her in a hug and and start kissing her " I will miss this " he said smelling her hairs .

" you can always see us through video call she said resting   her head on his chest .
Hmm " he also nodded and then they heard her crying who was not getting any attention.

" see her she is such a devil he  can't share her dad's love always crying " she murmured ans he took her in his lap .

Whole day passed like this in night she did his packing and all the time he was playing with her doll and sulking for not getting chance to play with her for next one week. 

Next day he has a flight at 10 am and now he is getting ready to leave . When he was done he saw his princess was looking at him . He immediately he picked up.

" sorry princess Papa is going leaving you alone papa will miss you princess and don't trouble your mumma ok papa will come soon " he kissed her on for head and then teju also came out of washroom after changing .

Then they came downstairs to say bye everyone . He took thier blessing and they both left for the airport.

" laddoo you should have stayed at home if princess wake her up then she will cry " he said when they were on thier half way .

" princess ke papa I made her sleep  after feeding and gave mom so she will not wake up anytime soon and till the time I will reach to home and mom will take care of her " she said reducing his tension soon they reached airport.

" take care of you and princess and don't skip the meal I will call you at every hour and...she made him silent .

" I know sunny you are telling me this 10th time and it's not first time you are going on buisness trip "

" Yes I know  but it's first time after my princess " he became sad thinking about her princess . He heard his flight announcement he hugged him and kissed her forhead before leaving . She looked at his retreating figure .

She went to his princess as soon as She returned from airport. 

" I hope she did not trouble you mom " she looked at her sleeping figure .

" no way you were out for just one hour she was only sleeping " mom smiled at her doll .

It's been three days karan went for his meeting  . In these three days she missed his princess and laddoo so much that he  completed his work in just three days.  He video called her at every time and spends atleats one hour talking to her princess at night . He planned to give her surprise by his sudden arrival .

At night Teju was taking shower got changed in her night dress and came out only to find her princess awake .

' my princess woke up come now we will call papa he must have  come to his room . " she picked her and laid her on her lap then she dialled karan .

He picked her call I just two rings .
" it seems you were waiting for my call sunny " she said .

' Yes of course I was waiting but for video call not audio call I want to see my both angels . The he himlself cut the call and video called her .

" Hey my princess is awake good timing what is my princess doing my princess is missing her papa . Papa will come  one soon just three more days " he was talking to her and did not  notice someone was glaring him .

He cleared her throat to gain  his attention. But he was busy with his princess for teasing his laddoo .

" if you are done with your princess so give some attention to your wife also " she said in annoying voice and he laughed at her making her more irritated.

" Ok fine I am going to disconnect..

" no  no laddoo I was just teasing you you know how much I love to tease you I miss you laddoo I really want to come and attack you with lots of kisses " he whispered and she blushed at his Comment . 

They were talking randomly when he heard a knock  on the door .
" laddoo hold on one minute someone is at the door let me check " he said before going to open the door .

" Reva you here at this time come I introduce to my wife " she heard talking with some girl .

Then he came with  a beautiful girl wrapping his hands around her shoulder and she frowned seeing this. 

" laddoo see she is Reva my old college friends who suddenly disappeared from India and when I checked in this hotel accidentally I saw her at the reception then I got to know she is also staying here that too in my opposite room ." He told her with a smile she was listening with anger inside .

" and Reva she is my wife tejasswi "

" hi I heard a lot about you in these three days from your husband  " she greeted she also said hi with a fake smile .

Teju in mind - heard al lot it means they talk very much . And look at  sunny how he is standing  clutching her shoulder.  Iska itna lamba introduction aur mera sirf wife Jane do abhi batati hoo .

Sunny noticed his frown on her face and he understood she is jealous so he thought to tease her more .

" laddoo you know we were very good friends in college sometime other student assumed we were couple right Reva " he was telling with extra smile and wa smirking in his head seeing her burning with jealousy. 

" Yes and also we participated in functions as couple so yeah " she also joined whe he winked eyeing his laddoo and she also understood. 

Not taking it anymore she just disconnected the call raging   with anger and jealousy.

" le ho gai teri laddoo naraj now you have to do hard work I feel bad because of  you I had to do this " Reva mumbled.

" I know my laddoo she can't be upset with me for a long time I will pacify her you go it's late " he said she nodded and left .

Karan called her but as expected she cut the call but he again  called and she did not answer .

" it seems she is really mad at me  bahut shauk hai na fire se khelne ka le ab ho gai naraz kya karoo yes idea he took his phone and started to record the video,

"Laddoo I was just teasing you please pick up my call please i love you laddoo " he said making puppy eyes and sent the video to her .

When she opened the video and saw the video a smile crept on her lips  hut she did  not show her .

See princess now your papa is sorry tell me shoul we call him " she asked in her  baby voice and she giggled .

" you are always with your papa right my devil " she kissed her and then she videocalled him but put the screen towards Avya . Immediately the call was answered. 

" Hello my princess it seems your mumma is still mad at your papa tell her to take papa " he said when he did not his laddoo on the  screen .

" princess tell your papa to go and have fun with his Reva sorry  very good friend Reva " she also replied in a sarcastic way without showing his face and our little Avya was looking them .