chapter 9

Teju's pov

It's been three days since I got engaged.  Today I am going for shopping with ma
Yes you heard it right she is taking me for shopping Firstly when she  asked me to go for shopping I was literally shock I mean the woman who does not even step out of the house with me is taking me for shopping. 

But shopping is also necessary may be that's why she is doing all this. She also asked me to  get dressed I am little bit confused but let it be . So currently i am getting ready to go .
I wore a simple green colored kurti paired it with leggings and dupatta.

" are kaha Mar gai tayyar hui ki nhi kitni der lagegi jaldi a werna teri wajah se aur der ho jaegi " ma shouted at me at the top of her voice .
Last time I took a glance in the mirror and went down stairs.

Then we sat in our car and went to shop. As soon as car stopped I saw we were in front of a huge showroom or you can say boutique. I thought Why ma  is spending so much . My chain of thought brought by yelling of ma. " are chal jaldi yaha bhi der karegi kya ."

Then we went inside the beautiq and I was shocked to see the sight in front of me . Aunty and uncle were also there . So that's why ma brought me here .I thought in my mind.

" are a gayi meri bachhi kaisa laga mera surprise ab mai karoongi apni beti ke liye shopping " aunty said to me and hugged me I felt really happy at that time because I could feel the love of  a mother 

Then I touched thier feet and said " yes aunty " .
" Don't call me aunty call me mom as sunny calls me  . You are my daughter. Ok " aunty said patting my head .

" ok aunty sorry I mean mom "

" are ye sunny kaha chala gaya abhi to yahi tha sunny putter kaha hai" mom said looking around.

Oh shitt he is also here how I am going to face him I thought in my mind .

" ya mom I was attending a call " karan said coming towards us.
" Oh hii you are also here " he said sock was clearly visible on his face . Did he not know about my arrival I thought in my mind.

Then he did the  most unexpected thing he just hugged me . I froze  at my place .
But I felt very good in my heart . Thousands of butterflies 🦋 were plying in my stomach how is this feeling.

" chalo beta tumhe jo jo pasand hai sab Lelo after all mere sunny ki shadi ki hai kisi cheej ki kami nhi honi chahiye " mom's words brought me out of my trance.

Then mom selected many dresses for me and asked me to try all of them and I went to trial room .

Karan's pov

I was sitting in my office going through a file because I have a urgent meeting . Suddenly my phone rang I picked up call seeing caller ID.

" hii mom what's up " . " hello sunny putter tu jaldi se gher aja ek emergency ho gai hai " mom said panicking.
" why mom what happened why are you sounding so tensed " .

" you just come I can not tell you on phone " mom said . I could sense so much tension from her voice .

I canceled my  all meetings and took my car keys and rushed to my home .
When I reached home I saw mom and dad were talking and laughing as if nothing happened I went to them and said " mom told me to come fast as there is some emergency but it seems all is good then why did you lie to me "

" Achha ause bulati tujhe ki mujhe teri shadi ki shopping kerni hai to tu kya Ata  isiliye mujhe jhooth bolna pada " mom said caressing my cheeks.
" mom you could do these shopping things alone I got so scared thati had to cancel my important meeting"

" are koi bat nhi ab to cancel ho gayi na ab chal jaldi we are getting late and also there is a surprise for you " mom said  being excited.

Then I freshened up and we all went to showroom . It was my designer's beautiqe  she has all latest collection.
" mom are we waiting for some one ? Why are you not selecting anything "

" just wait for sometime you will get to know " mom said .
Then I got a call and I went to attend it . When I was back I was shocked to see teju here . Oh so this is the surprise mom was talking about .

" sunny kaisa laga surprise I know you like her " mom whispered in my ears.

She was looking so pretty in her simple kurti . I could not control myself and I just hugged her I could feel she was little bit surprised but she also felt good and her cheeks  became ref due to blush .
But what I do she makes me do unusual things . for the first time in my whole life I am feeling this way there is something in her eyes which makes me always  weak. She has that effect on me .

I was selecting some shirts for myself suddenly I heard teju's voice  she was calling some helper but there was no one at that time so I went to trial room her back was facing me so she did not see me . " Oh thank god you came please help me with this zip  . What are you thinking just do it ." She said being unaware of my presence .

Slowly I pulled the zip upward . As I touched her milky soft skin . She just turned her head in a Hurry and said , " ap.... yaha... kaise.. I mean ap yhan kya ker rahe hai I called some girl helper ." She said being nervous as hell .

" relax just calm down no one was out there and you were continuously calling for help so I just came to help you ."

" after all I am your to be husband I have this right to touch my would be wife " I said in my husky voice to distract her . Her cheeks were literally looking like tomato due to blush .
I was happy  to see that my touch also affects her .

Then she hurriedly got out of the trial room . I smiled to see her nervousness.

We brought some dresses and jewelleries for her . I also selected a perfect sherwani for my wedding day .

After doing all the shopping she bid bye to mom and dad and touched thier feet
to take blessing . But she did not spare a single glance to me I felt a little bit bad but I think she was hesitating after the incident in trial room.

I also bid bye to them and they went to thier home . We also came to our home .