chapter 85

Writer's pov

" I am not saying you did anything wrong but you should have informed me  I would have gone with you what if it was some dangerous man . Why don't you understand you are not alone you are carrying  a life inside you whom you have to protect but Madam ko kaha kisi ki sunni hoti hai unko to bas  apni merzi chalani hai " he was shouting at her and  she also just listening him with tears in her eyes. He did not realize in anger what he was saying

" you know what you are not a good mother . You can't protect even your  child I should not have listened you and  aborted this child now I am regretting to continue this baby " he did not realize how much damage he had done .

" just shut up not a word again now  you are abusing my child and I can't listen even a single word against him . Yes I did it and did  not inform you I agree I did it and it it is needed in future I will do this again " she could not control anymore and said all this in anger. 

" fine do  whatever you want if I stay one more minute I don't know what will I do " he shouted and left banging the door in thud but when he ran to door by mistake a vase which was kept near fell down from his hand and glass pieces pierced in her foot she winced in pain but  he was already gone .

She statred to feel drowsy and she was feeling difficulty in breathing and soon everything blacked out and she fell on floor  ..

On the other hand he was driving crazily with full speed . He stopped the car in a secluded beach . He banged his hand on steering wheel and cursed himself thej he came out of the car and stood there keeping his hands on his face . He closed his eyes to calm him down then he realized what damage he had done . He shouted at his angel that too when she is  carrying his blood in side her .

Why teju why you always do this . I told you not to do anything not to endanger your life but no you never listen to me . He banged his hand on car bonnet in frustration and then hid phone ring caught his attention and he picked it as it was from his mom and he did not want her to know about anything that happened between then so he sighed and answered the call .

" karan where are you wih teju.... "  he felt her panicking. 

" what happened to teju mom is she fine mom she is fine right ? " I asked in panick .

" she fainted I called the Dr. Please come   beta " she said crying and before she could say something else he cut the call and sat in his  car and rushed to home .

Karan's pov

I reached home and ran to my room where she was  laying on the bed and  dr. was  checking her . His heart stopped for a second seeing her like this .

" karan  come with me I want to discuss something with you " she said whe  she was done and I came out of the room with her leaving teju with mom .

" karan I told you before also to take care of her her pregnancy is not normal but what happened today I don't think she is taking care of her " she said .

" but dr. She was fine a while ago then suddenly what happened "

" her blood pressure level increased suddenly and she fainted but it's  not a good sign you have to keep her happy because it happens because of stress.  As of now I have given her injection and now she is fine but from now on please take care ok " she said to which I nodded and she left giving some medicines.

I went to my room where mom was sitting beside her and   carressing her hair . I went and sat on the other side .

" karan what happened and where were you at this time when I heared some voice I came and saw her laying unconscious she was all fine but suddenly what happened and don't dare to lie  " mom asked and I told her everything.

" what are you mad or what she is your wife and  now mother of your child how  can you do this I know you arr worried about your health but this is not the way you behave with your wife you love her right ? " she shouted I was only listening looking down in shame I know what I did was completely wrong .

" sorry mom I was so much angry that I forgot what I was saying now I realized she did not do anything wrong all I am saying is she should have atleast told me I was just worried about her health it could be dangerous what if that Arjun guy was a weaked person he could hurt my laddoo but luckily nothing happened like that and I am thankful to that " I said looking at my laddoo .

" I know but please she is weak handle her with love and  care and I  also know you said all of that out of worry  but you also hurted her with your words it's not easy for a mother to hear anything against her child now you have to  do a lot of effort to manao your  laddoo and I am on my daughter's side " she said and chuckled.  Then she left us alone .

" laddoo I am really very sorry bacchha I know a simple sorry is not enough for what I did.  I get overprotective when it comes to you I can't stop myself " I was sobbing holding her hand . I was about to cover her with blanket then my landed on his bandaged foot and immediately i recalled when i was leaving it was done by me by mistake . Guilt  ingulfed me I was feeling more guilty now . I can't stand a single scratch on her body and today i am the one who gave her so much pain . I cursed myself and stood up from the bed . I started to bang my knuckles on the wall but I did not feel any pain it was nothing in front of her pain which I gave him both physically and mentally . I deserve more than that soon blood started boozing out of my knuckles. But I did not  care and kept hitting the wall .

" sunny...... " I stopped listening her trembled voice I looked at her she was trying to open her eyes I rushed to her and held her hand . She tried to get up I helped her get up and she sat with the support of headboard.

" laddoo you are awake . Are you fine ? Is it paining  anything ? Should I call the doctor.... she silenced me keeping his fingers on my lips .

" I am fine and what is this  why are you hurting yourself " she asked me touching my wound . " you did not do it intentionally it was just a mistake and even I am responsible for this i should have told before but I thought you must be busy still I called you but your phone was unreachable and I did   not have much time so I had to do but I did not do it alone papa helped me . I know you love me and you are worried about my health but I am also.mother I can't hurt my child I fought even with you for him sp how can I hurt my child " she said and again I felt guilty. 

" sorry....