chapter 48

As soon as I reached home I was shocked to see the scene in front of me .

The man I was desperate to meet is sitting in my own  home . He was sitting on the couch talking with dad.  I went to him and asked , " what are you doing here ? "

He was about to say something but dad cut him off in between ., " karan meet my childhood freind prakash  we were in same class and best friendb also but suddenly he just disappeared today after so many years he showed up I al so happy but yes I am also angry at him but now everything is sorted "

" what a coincidence Dad I told  you na dad about my london project he is the client I was talking about " I said looking at Mr. Prakash .

" Oh I did not know that's great " Dada replied . Dad's phone rang and he went to attend the call .

" so Mr. Prakash I did not asked you before but why did you leave India and where is your family " I asked in hope he will speak something but I was wrong .

" No I live alone I had to start my own business so I went to London but when everything was set I settled down " he replied without meeting eyes with me .

I was about ro ask more but dad interrupted us , " sorry Prakash I have to go there is a emergency "

" what happened dad tell I will go with you " i said and got up from my seat .

" No my  son actually my friend met an accident and I  have to go to see him sorry Prakash you after so long and I am going leaving you alone " he said in a sad tone .

" No satpal you go aur waise bhi Mai  jane wala tha " he said placing his on his shoulder.  Dad left for hospital and both of us sat on our places .

Now it's time to show .

" I know the truth Mr. Prakash " I said in a calm tone .

" what.... truth .... " he stammered.

" your daughter is alive I know that " i said and he stood at his place .

" I don't what you are talking about I have no daughter and leave the daughter I have no family  you understand " he shouted .

" your shouting will not change the truth Mr. Prakash " I said calmly .

" now you will tell me or I am going to tell teju what is truth " he froze at his place hearing me .

26 years back I was living happily with my wife.  Everything was going well until I did  mot meet diwakar Malhotra underworld Don he offered me to join mafia but I refused his offer . From that day he was behind my family . Then I got the best news of my life . My wife was pregnant I took care of her but I was so ingroosed that I forgot about Malhotra.

I did  not know but he was keeping eye on us . Like that one year passed and we had our beautiful princess tejasswi . She was just one month old .

One day I had to go outside for a important work but when I returned my whole world was shattered infront of my eyes . My wife my neetu was laying on the floor covered with blood . Someone shot at her stomach I ran to her when I checked her . She was alive I was about to lift her but she stopped me .

" I.. have... no.. time... please.... princess... ko ....le .... jao ... yhaan... se " she said and her breathing was stopped . I cried my heart out keeping her head to my chest.

Then I remembered my princess I searched her then I heard crying I followed the voice and went to store room there i saw my princess wrapping with a white cloth and crying . People say a mother can become a warriors when it comes to her child . My wife did the same .

She lost her life but saved our princess.  There I saw a note inthe fist of my princess . I took it and read

"Prakash I know you love me so much when you will get this letter I will not be with you alive but see I saved your princess please take her away from this cruel world or they will not leave her also good bye your neetu "

I was continuously crying I took my princess in my arms and went to my brother's house . I left her with him I thought he will keep my princess safe because if I had kept her me they would have found us. I named my house under my princess' s name which i had in india  Then I left India thinking not to come back

I took a vow i will take my revenge of my wife I decided to join mafia Years passed like this and  worked day and night and opened my own  company and also I became mafia leader . Diwaker was not able to find me he thought I died .

And finally I took my revenge I killed that bastard . It took 18 years . I thought to bring my princess back but then I could not gather courage how would I face her and I could not meet her . But there was not a single day when I did not miss my princess Anil sent me her pictures on her each birthday and I always cry seeing those pictures .

But destiny has some other plans . After 20 years .

I had to come India . But I did not know I am doing this project with my daughter's husband . Anil didn't tell me she got married . I am very  mad at him but I will deal with him later . But when I saw her that day in the party only I know how I controlled myself . I wanted to hide her in my chest and give a lot of love. But I am an unfortunate father who can not even hug his own daughter. 

I was about to go so I wanted to see my princess for the last time and it was a plus point for me that she is your wife because I know your father from childhood . He doesn't know once I was mafia leader ." He completed.  Tears were rolling down his cheeks . I went to him .

" I can understand you did all this for your daughter but she  has right to know " I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

" No I can bear this distance but I can't hate in her eyes for me I tell her truth she will hate me and this is least I want . Please don't tell her anything. " he pleaded joining his hands I kept my hand on his .

" one day eventually she will get know because the truth can never be hidden for long one day I comes out so . It will be better if you tell her by yourself if she gets to know from other person she will hate more "  I said .

Only then we heard  a loud breaking voice I turned around only to get shocked .

Hello my lovely readers

So how was the chapter . Many of you  guessed it earlier I know but still let me know what you think will he tell her truth ?