chapter 83

Teju's pov

As soon as We both came to home mom ran to us , " is everything fine ? Baby is fine na ?  " she started her questioning session. 

" Yes mumma everything is fine for a moment I got scared when Dr. Seemed to be tensed but now everything is fine baby and laddoo both are fine ." He told mom sitting on the couch . I looked at him and I felt guilty for hiding it from karan .

Sorry sunny I can't tell you this time I know how protective you are towards me sorry but I can't give more stress to you .

" let's go bachha you must be hungry lunch is ready " mom took me to dinning area . He also came and sat beside me and stared to feed me . Soon we are done .

" laddoo I have some work in the office I have to go promise me you will only rest ok " he r  me other things and left not before giving me good  bye kiss

I entered my room and laid on the bed . Baby now  we will sleep for sometime you must be tired mumma loves you so much " I said carressing my belly .

I woke up by my phone ringing and   I  groaned in sleep but  it started to ring again and I picked up the call .

" Hello teju ... " I heard ariya who seemed crying.

" aru what happened why are you crying  " I asked getting up .

" teju mom is coming tomorrow and she fixed my marriage but I can't marry anyone else except Adi .. " she said crying .

" I don't understand say it clearly what happened you both are in relationship right so tell your mom "

" No teju she will never agree . Adi proposed me for marriage in front of whole office  but someone clicked our photos and sent it to mom you know she is orthodox type she will never agree for Adi.  And you know how much she believes in family and all but Adi is an orphan. She fixed my marriage without my consent and she is coming to Mumbai tomorrow. I don't understand what to do " she was  crying continuously on call .

I know aunty she also loves me so much but she is very strict when it comes to her marriage and all I can understand she will not agree that easily.

" Ok calm down you come at my place I also call abeer bhai ok we will find some solution don't worry and stop crying " I said she hummed and cut the call . I also called adi bhai and told him to come at home .

In evening Aru came to my room as soon as she saw me she ran to me and hugged me and again started  crying.

" easy Aru my princess will get scared and don't crying she would think her masi is a cru baby " I tried to lit her mood .

" sorry teju you are pregnant and I am giving you more stress " she said bowing her head down .

" are you mad you always supported me in my bad days now it's my turn and you don't worry you will marry Adi bhai only believe me " I assured her .

" and Noone can take her away from me " we heard we saw at the door to find Abeer bhai with sunny . He came and hugged her . Sunny also came and sat beside me .

" Adi also told me everything don't worry Ariya we will find a solution ." He said .

" Aditya bhai you have to convince her I know her she will not agree that easily and we all are with you let her come tomorrow we will come but I did not understand one thing who sent your photos to aunt who will do that " I was thinking from the moment since  she told me .

" I don't know exactly but I am sure it's dev " she said I raised my eyebrows she looked at adi bhai .

" dev is her senior.  He proposed her in the office  and that time I reached there to pick her up from office . But when I saw him on his knees proposing her I could not stop myself and started to beat him in front of all the office but somehow ariya stopped me and he left cursing me but at that time I thought I can't be more late now so I proposed her and I think at that he clicked us sent to his mom and ofcourse he is the head of sales department where she is a imployee so he has full information of her . " adi  bhai filled us everything. 

" Ok so we will go tomorrow at your home aru after your mom comes ok then we will  try to convince her if she does  not agree then we will find other way ." I said .

" Wait a minute who said you are going with us you are not going anywhere it will be stress for you and you also know it's not good for our baby and also for your health I can't let you go that's final no more discussion only I will come with them " he  and I recalled Dr. words I have to take extra care of me now I can't say no to him  but how can I leave aru alone . .

" teju karan is right you are not in this condition we know your pregnancy is critical so please you just take care of you we will see all of this ok " bhai said and I have to agree .

" Ok atleast tell me who is that guy " I asked

" mom sent me his detail he is also a buisnessman Arjun singh I only saw his name I did not want to see his face " she said and something clicked in my mind .

" I think I know  him yes I have done a project with him and even now we have some shares of his company " I said and everyone looked at me .

" what .. why are you guys looking at me like that don't worry i will not do anything reckless and stay at home but you will keep me updated " I said and they agreed . Then they bid good bye and left .

" laddoo I know you want to help her but I don't want any tension around you you should be happy all the time ok and don't do anything stupid ok now let's have dinner  my princess must be hungry  " he warned me again and then we both went to have dinner .

After dinner we both came to our room and slept in each other arms .

Next day ari called us and told that her mom has arrived so sunny called adi bhai at home when he reached they both went to her home not before giving me warnings. But I know it will not be easy .

It's been four hours they did not even call me here I am getting restless now u can't control and I dialled karan's number . But it was out of reach so I called ariya but she did not pick up I tried again and it was answered.

" Hello aru .." but there was no response I think it was answered by mistake I was about to cut it but then I heard aunt's voice .

" listen Ariya I fixed your alliance and now we can't cancel it you have to forget him " aunty said and them I heard her crying .

" mom please I love him he also loves me you wanted to see settled in my life now when I am ready you are not supporting me Adi is also well settled you tell me what he does not have that Arjun has . You met him now and you also know he is better than him you just said no directly if he wanted he would have married to me without letting anyone know but he wanted me to get my parents blessings that's why he came here and asked for my hand but you denied his proposel . " aru tried to convince her mom .

To be continued