chapter 26

Teju's pov

Today I made special breakfast for my husband . Everything was ready I was just waiting for his arrival at dinning.  There he came in his full glory and took his seat . First he thought mom made it for him . But he got to know i made it for him he smiled.  I could tell he was enjoying my handmade food .

He dropped me on my college and went to his office . We all three friends attended our classes and and went library for a break. 

" what are these beautiful girls doing alone " I heard someone I turned to see who was he . Then I saw it was Vishal . I Initially I was not comfortable around him but  from some days he is behaving nicely. I realized he is not that bad . In these days he became good friend of us .

" nothing we are here for a break you know boring lectures " ariya replied rolling his eyes .

He also sat with us and we did some chitchatting now break was over . We headed to our class . Vishal cracked some jokes and we all started to laugh . I was so engrossed that I did not notice when he held my hand .

Suddenly  I heard a sound and I looked down Vishal was laying on the floor . I turned and I was shocked to see karan standing there . Anger was clearly visible in his eyes . His eyes were blood shot red . He was beating him mercilessly . I was frozen to place . Then I felt someone patting my shoulder .

" teju just stop him he is loosing his consciousness " ariya shouted shaking me .
Then I stopped him shouting at him .
He just dragged my hand and took me to  center place . All the student were gathered and looking us . He just announced openly that I belonged to him .
And the next thing he did made me freeze at my place he slammed his lips on mine . For a minute a could not register what was happening then I realized he was kissing me infront of the whole college . He knows I don't like it still he did it . I pushed him with all my strength.  Finally he left me and dragged me to car . We drove to home . I whole ride I was watching from the window .

We reached home . Mom was sitting on couch watching some TV show . She realized our presence and came to us .

" You both came how was day " mom asked . But he just left from there without replying anything .

" what happened why he is behaving like this " mom asked me with concern .
" nothing mom just work tension he is tired nothing worrisome you don't worry I will handle him " I assured her and went to my room .

I entered the room but he was not there then I heard the sound of shower that means he is taking shower . I waited him to come.  After sometime he came half naked wrapping a towel around his torso looking handsome and sexy .
Shut up teju it's not time to drool over your handsome .

I have to talk to him what he did today is not forgivable.  He has to understand this much possessiveness is not good  .
I now he is possessive for me but to this extent he did not listen to me one just jumped into conclusion .

" what was all this why did you beat him just because he held hand he is my friend but believe me it was nothing like that you are thinking we were just talking but misunderstood it " I tried to explain but he was not ready to listen .

" I misunderstood ? Really you want to say he was right when he was touching you and I did wrong oh now I understood you were enjoying his touch were not you ? You all girls are same tou ate also like those girls who throw herself to the men for pleasure. " He shouted with a sarcastic smile .

That's it he thinks like this for me he is comparing me those girls how can he do this . Tears were formed in my eyes and were threatening to fall . I could not control tears started to fall from his eyes .

I just went to bathroom and cried my heart out . Why God why always me . Whenever happiness comes to me you just snatch it from me . I will not forgive  you karan today you hurt my self-respect  you questioned my character I hate you karan I hate you .  I
took a cold shower to  calm myself . I changed into a simple kurti and plazzo pant .

I came out he was not there . I went downstair to help mom in dinner .
" bachha you ate looking so pale your eyes are red and puffy did you cry ? " mom asked me carressing my hair .

" No mom something went into.my eyes and it became like that " I tried to convince her hiding my inner pain .

" where is karan it's time for dinner go and call him for dinner : she said .
Before I could go he came in a messed up state . Sweat drops were all over his  face his eyes were also red as if he  cried  for al long time . But why did he cry I should be the one to cry .

" seems like you did so much exercise usually you don't do exercise at this hour why today " mom asked him

" No mom today I was free so thought of doing some exercise you all start I am not feeling like to eat I will freshen up and sleep . " saying that he left for room .

Dad also came and we sat on our seat . I served them . " beta you did not serve  for yourself you will not eat "

" No mom actually I ate in college also I have not appetite you continue " I went to kitchen controlling my tears .

" don't you think they are behaving strange . Nieghther Karan  did not eat anything and nor teju ate anything . I think they had a fight I hope they solve it soon " I heard mom saying to dad .

Guys you did not complete the target still I am giving you update if you are not finding it interesting you can tell me I can quit this story .