chapter 74

One month passed

Karan's pov

It's been one month and we are living our life peacefully.  Laddoo also learnt every6about business even now she cracks big deals and I am proud of her  she is very talented . As of her security after that incident I never allow her drive alone I myself drop her to her office and also picked her up from her office . As for that bastard he did not do anything in these days not even a massage as if  he just disappeared from this world .

Her dad is out of country actually in his London  company there is a big project which demand his presence he also insisted teju to go with him but how can I let her go away from him sp I denied she was very upset with me for that but I know my wife she can't be upset for a long time just a ice-cream is enough to enlighten her mood . So I did jotneed to work hard .

Today I think j have to buy a lots of ice-cream because she is gonna be mad at me . Why ? I have to leave for Greece for two days because it is something I can't ignore  . Mrs Elena has the biggest project and for this she is holding a meeting to select to whom she will give that tender . Afcourse there are many participants but I have to win because it is really big . But I have to convince laddoo . She will understand because it's matter of buisness yes I agree I did not let her go with her dad but she also did not know when she would return so that was reason .

I completed my work and head toward her office to pick her up . When I reached she was waiting for me at gate .
I came out of car and went to her
," Why are you waiting outside " I asked hugging her .

" I did not have much work so I was waiting here now let's go I am hungry " she whined and dragged me to Car then we both head to home . When we reached mom and dad were sitting on dinning wating for us .

" a Gaye tum tum dono you freshen up I make the Maids serve the dinner " she said getting up from.the chair.

We both freshened up and came downstairs to have dinner . Then  we went to our room .

" sunny I want to talk to you something but please promise me you will not get mad at me promise " she said entering to room .

" even I have something to tell you . You also promise me you will not get mad at me " I said wrapping my hands around her neck .

" Ok one thing we speak at same time ok let's start one two three ...

" I have to go greece for two days " we both spoke at the same time and we both were having same expression on our face that is shock and confusion. 

" what we both are going greece buy I am going to compete for a tender but  you .... " I asked furrowing my eyes .

" what do you think of your wife Mr. Kundrra she is also now a buisnesswoman so why can't I go for anr tender yes I am also going for for buisness purpose Mr. Husband " she said with a smile on her same .

" Oh my wife has become a intelligent business woman I see so now I have a  Competition no problem I would love to be defeated I want you one step ahead of me I want  you to climb the stairs of success and one day you will receive yhe best buisness woman award I know this is your dream and it will be fulfilled " I told with full pride then I kissed her forehead then her eyes and then I was staring her lips But she out her palms on my lips .

" No Mr. Kundrra not now.. "

" but why "
" because I know if we start it wher it will lead so no we have to do our packing and also prepare for the deal we have to leave tomorrow remember so Mr. Kundrra start your work " she ordered me .

" exactly i was doing my work but you stopped me " I made a face she pecked on my lips and ran  to his wardrobe . And she started her packing and I also did mine whe we both were done we sat on the couch talking out laptop .

We were sitting close so we can see both the laptop when she was typing my gaze fell on the fine kept at a side of laptop on which the name Mrs. Elena was written then I thought for sometime and jumped from my place .

" laddoo you are going for her deal " I asked pointing towards that file .

" Yes but why are you shouting like this " she said .

" laddoo think we are going the same place that too at the same time "I said giving her hints .

" so what.. " she said and the saw that file and then looked at me . " don't tell me you are going for the same deal " she asked with a shoking face .

" Yes laddoo we are going for the same deal and I am sure you will get it "
I said holding her .

" hmmm...but sunny I will be opposite you how can I.... " she said with hesitation . " laddoo there we both are indivisual and we will try our best so don't be stressed ok so are you ready Mrs. Tejasswi karan kundrra " I said forwarding my hand .
She smiled and shook her hand with mine ," ready Mr. Karan kundrra "

After that we both again  got engrossed in our presentation and after three hours we completed it and went to have a sleep beacouse tomorrow is going to be  hectic day .

I woke up by the ringing ginger for my alarm which I set for waking up early because we have our flight at 10 am that is also same I don't know it's coincidence or what but it's good we will be together whole time . But there is also surprise for her .

I looked beside he she is still sleeping .
'"Laddoo baby wake up we have to leave  otherwise we will miss our flight . Wake up .. " I shook her up she groaned but again she closed her eyes. 

" Ok then I am leaving you will have to come alone " as soon as I said she woke up by a jerk and sat on bed .

Then we both got ready it 9 in the watch we both came down stairs with our luggage to have breakfast. 
After breakfast we took blessings from mom and dad and left for airport .

We reached 29 minute before our flight I mean her flight because I don't have any ticket first i was about to go by flight but when I got to know laddoo has the same fight I canceled my tickets as now we are going by my personal jet . She does not know that that's why this is a surprise for her .

Her flight was being announced and she got up from the place .
" sunny get up do you want to miss your flight " she asked .

" Yes we are not going by flight " I sa9d and he furrowed her eyebrows.
" we are going by our personal jet " I added and she stood there .

" Oh so that's why you look so calm Oh I forgot I am wife of Richie rich karan kundrra " she said dramatically.

Then we both went to private area and entered our jet .