chapter 37

Karan's pov

When we reached at the location thee was complete silence . Also we did not call police as we are enough for them .we took out our guns and went inside not before killing the man who was standing at the main door .

Some men were sitting inside drinking alcohol . " you go and search for teju I will handle them " Aditya whispered pointing gun towards those goons . I know he is enough to kill these mosquitoes. So he started to fire them one by one they started falling down it was not difficult to kill them as they were completely drunk so it was a plus point for us .

I went toward a room whose door was opened inenrered the room but I did not find my princess then I went another room but she was not there also .

Then my eyes landed on a closed door . I went close to the door my heartbeats increased . I could feel her presence .I started to bang the door .

" princess I know you are inside don't worry i am coming " I said banging the door . But then I noticed  the door was locked . I was left with no other option so I decided to break the door . I took two step back and with a door i broke the door .

As soon my eyes went to my princess I was stunned to see the sight in front of my eyes . She was looking so pale . There was no energy left in her body . My heart wrenched seeing her like this . I looked her sometime and went to her . As soon as she saw me she hugged me she was crying badly in arms . Tears were also threatening to come out of my eyes but I blinked my eyes to stop my tears . I can't be weak I have to be strong for my princess .

I parted her and wiped her tears . Somehow i made her calm down . But when I saw her wounds I could not  control anymore tears were coming down from my cheeks .

I lifted her and came out of the room.  Aditya killed all of them . I blinked my eyes at him and he understood my gesture   .

We reached  home . Doctor came and treated her . She gestured me to come with her . But my princess was not ready to leave me but I made her understand.  She also slept due to injection doctor gave her .

I was walking with the doctor .
" what happened doctor why did you call me is she fine ? " I asked her being worried  .

" see karan I will not give you false hope . Her wounds will be healed with the time but to heal her mentally give her your love and support she needs your love to forget this incident . I saw her marks on body . Someone tried to molest her which is a great shock for her rest you yourself are very sensible " she told me in soft tone .

" don't worry I will give her so much love that she will forget it . I will make beautiful memories so that she can erase  this horrible memory from her mind " I said in heavy voice to which she nodded and left .

I came to room my princess was sleeping peacefully  . But her eyes lost thier shine . I will not leave you Vishal you are responsible for her condition. 
I shrugged my thought and went close to my princess and laid beside her . I brought her closer to me and placed her head on my chest .

I was carressing her hair and kissing her on her forehead . After sometime I also slept hugging her .

" please... leave ...me... don't... please....don't touch.. .me... please " I woke up  by hearing her blabbering I looked down to see her . She was blabbering and crying in sleep . Her whole face was covered with sweat

" shh... princess it's me your karan please clam down baby see open your eyes " I said carressing her face . She opened her eyes with a jerk .

As soon as he saw me she hugged me wrapping her hands around my back . She was sobbing in  my arms .