chapter 88

Karan's pov

I took them to the room where they kept the baby .

" it's so cute just like our teju nakar na lage meri bacchhi ko " mom said doing najar thing.  On my request nurse gave my princess to my hands and I kissed her on her  forhead then handed her to mom she blessed her with so much blessing.

" are mujhe bhi to milne do meri poti se " we heard from behind we turned around to see dad standing at the door .

" as soon as I got to know mai bas dauda chala aya an Lao meri bachchi ko " mom handed my princess to dad and he also got emotional to see her .

" sunita hum Dada dadi ban gae " she said with his teary eyes. 

" nurse mam has waken up we have to take the baby to her for feeding " a Nurse came to us and said . We all rushed to her room with our princess. 

She was looking so pale and weak I went to her taking my princess in my arms .

" see laddoo our princess thank you so much for giving me this beautiful gift you have endured all the pain for bringing this little bundle of joy into our life I can't thank enough you made me world's happiest man . " I kissed her forhead and gave my baby in her arms .

She also started crying seeing her .
" sunny... our... princess ... " she was sobbing with happiness. I nodded and she kissed her hands and hugged her tonher chest . Suddenly she started crying and we both panicked .

" mam she must be hungry you have to feed her " nurse told us I moved aside she instructed and she did the same and I was adoring my world standing there .

After sometime she slept due to medicine and my princess also slept under her mother's warmth . I took my princess carefully and laid in the crib .

" come karan I have to discuss something that's why I called you come sit " I went to Doctor cabin .

" what is it doctor " I asked .

" karan you know it was complicated pregnancy but I have to say you both did a good job but we have to keep her under observation normally we discharge the patient in two days bay we have to keep here for one week " she told and I replied,  " sure doctor I don't have any problem I just want my wife and daughter to be fit and fine ..

Even I have a important work I have to.make her realize she did very wrong by not telling me about her condition but not now first she gets well then I will see .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been one week my princess came in my life . Today I am taking my princess my princess to my home her home. Also I have to start my plan .

Teju's pov

I got ready in my causal and comfy cloth finally we are going home my princess will see her home for the first time . I peeked I crib she was sleeping so cutely I put a black dot behind her ears my princess mumma loves you so much you are the best gift God has given me. 

Mumma will always protect you.  I thought I will not be able to see my baby but thank you bappa you listened my prayers.  But does karan know about this doctors must have told him but he did not ask me I thought he will be mad at me may be I am overthinking ..

My trance was broken due to knock on the door I turned to see papa at the door .

" I think I disturbed mother daughter moment " he came and caressed her cheeks .

" no papa I was getting ready so can we go "

" Yes we will leave your sunny has sent me he said he has a important eprk so he will directly meet at home " he said making me frowned.  It's strange in this one week he did not leave his princess even for a minute and now when we are going home he is not here what should be more important for him than his princess . But I shrugged meanwhile I noticed the tears in his eyes .

" what happened papa why are you  crying now " I said wiping his tears.

" these are tears of happiness my princess has grown up so much that  now she is a mother of  a baby I feel so lucky now I will every moment with her that I missed with you I am going to spoil her with my love " he said carressing my hairs I smiled and my baby also started crying as if she was listening her  nanu .

" papa you go sit in the car I come after feeding her otherwise she will be cranky " I said and he left . I sat on bed taking her in my lap I adjusted my dress and fed her once she was done she removed her mouth and I adjusted my dress .

I came out of the room taking her in my arms.  I settled in backseat with papa . He asked the driver to start the car then we drove to home.

In one hour we reached . When we entered there was complete darkness . I was about to enter but papa stopped me and we heard a loud noise .

" welcome home ... " everyone shouted together mom dad ariya adi  bhai abeer bhai and Shreya everyone was present there . Mom came with a arti ki thali .

" hamare ghar Laxmi ai hai aise kaise andar a jaoge bina arti ke " she did our arti and took foot prints of her little foots .

When we entered I was awed to see the house . Whole house was decorated with pink  flowers .

" give me teju I did not meet her yet " Ariya came forward following her husband.  Yes they got married two months before . I handed her my baby. 

" teju she is  so cute baby I am your masi and I am your chachu " adi bhai also joined her . Then one by one everyone met and blessed my princess and I was overwhelmed to see my daughter is getting so much love and  blessing.

I looked around to search for a specific man ." Mom where is sunny he is not at home " I asked not seeing him .

" I don't know he said he  will be there in one hour but he did not come yet you don't worry he will come you go to your room and yes also feed her children's stomach becomes empty in every two hours . " mom said playing with her .

I took her in my arms and  went to my room . " meri doll ke book lagi hai ab mumma princess ko milk dengi and then she will sleep ok baby " I whispered and she smiled then I  fed her and in not time she slept in my lap itself I put her in crib and put two small pillows on both side of her so that she does not fear .

Then I went downstairs all were sitting on dinning having thier food . I also went and sat beside mom but sunny did not come yet . I don't feel good . What's going on in his head he can't stay away from his princess for long so why he did not come. 

" teju you also have your lunch once she will wake up you will be busy and have mo time for food " I nodded and served food for myself I was about to eat but suddenly I stopped thinking about sunny .

" mom did sunny have his breakfast I did  not see him from morning " I asked fridging with the food .

" bachha you have your food he will come he can't stay for long time without seeing his princess ok " she said and I started with our food .

Soon we were done and all of them left giving thier gifts they brought for my doll .

So what do you think karan will do . And please suggest me a cute name I am .confused .