Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne

Start from the beginning

"Pookie, just tell us."

"Ok, here it comes. Does any of the boys have any girlfriends?" she says and blushes.

"Because I was just thinking that staying around me all the time here at school, and that we often are together after school, can not be popular with their girlfriends. And after just these few days my shoulders hurt after being pushed into the walls by other girls at school. I'm tired of being talked about behind my back about being a whore, I thought I was over that when my mother was sent away. And the looks they send me? Some day I think you will find me ten feet under ground." She rambles on.

"Ms.Sorenson. Your question first: no, no one of us has a girlfriend." Owen says.

Ohh. What a way to tell between the lines that we are single too.

"Where are the guys when this happens Pookie? I haven't got the impression you are alone a lot, almost so that one of them follows you into the bathroom." I say, and love the red color that stains her cheeks. I wonder what goes on in her head.

"No, you are right Dr.Sean. They are with me all day long, almost into the bathroom. They are around me, creating a wall. But you have to know – girls are sneaky. One of them "accidently" walks into one of them making the boys to stop to apologize while one other girl walks straight into me and pushes me against the wall with a sneer in her face."

"I am sorry Ms.Sorenson."

"Oh no, Mr.Blackbourne, it's not your fault. I just wanted to ask you about the girlfriends, so that I don't mess up any relationships. And to probably get any tips on how to handle the other girls. Surely it's jealousy, even I can see that. But I don't understand why! It's not that the boys belong to me."

Well Pookie, it may be that. But every one of us wants to be yours I think to myself and grins.

"My tip to you Ms.Sorenson is to just let it go. The boys would not interact with you on this level if they were in a relationship with another girl. And girls will always be jealous, either with you or someone else. The boys are new to this school, meaning they are exciting. "

"It doesn't mean anything for us anyway. We will be gone by the end of the year." I say, and regret it right away. You can see she just inflates. Yeah, that was probably not the right thing to say.

"Pookie, trust us! We will not leave you here alone after all this. We will figure things out. Now, lets get going. I can't wait to show you where I live, and to make you dinner."

"Oh no you don't! I will make dinner tonight. You don't get the opportunity to food poison Ms.Sorenson. You will start sex-ed with her." Owen says and winks at Pookie. Did he really wink at her? The world must coming to an end.