535

Apparently, the video was taken from some window opposite that defunct cafe.

The image was so clear that although Jiang Hao could only see the back of the man, he knew. That must be his father, because the back was exactly the same.

And at that moment, Jiang Hao was watching his father, step by step, walking towards the fire. Walking towards the abyss.

He saw Shen Haoting taking one step up the steps, seemingly unaware of the danger that was approaching.

He walked to the entrance of the cafe. He looked inside through the drab window and seemed to hesitate more than a little, but finally reached for the door handle and gently pushed open the dilapidated cafe door.

And the moment Shen Haoting pushed open the dilapidated door, inside the cafe, a thin wire connected to the dilapidated door was violently tensed and pulled.

The wire then linked to a switch device located not far away, which was suddenly triggered, and a faint spark appeared inside the device, instantly igniting an army green package underneath.

Almost instantly. A series of chemical reactions, invisible to the naked eye, took place inside the package, followed by a huge shockwave that came out of the package.

It was as if the shockwave was a small space that grew in size, spreading rapidly from the centre of the package to the whole room.

In less than a tenth of a second, the shockwave destroyed everything in the closed down cafe, all the blasted furniture, all the porcelain furnishings, were instantly destroyed into countless pieces, and finally wrapped in the shockwave. It rushed out towards the further periphery.

In fact, the moment he put his hand on the door handle and pushed the door open, Shen Haoting seemed to have sensed that something was wrong, and a thought of escape rose up in his heart.

As soon as this thought appeared in his mind, a huge and unbeatable shockwave came out, directly destroying the old door into countless pieces, which then flew straight into Shen's body.

In fact, at this time, the interior of his suit had already passed a special bullet-proof clothing. But even so, the impact of that instant close range. It also tore the surface of the bulletproof suit into countless pieces.

And in those parts of his body that were not covered by bullet-proof clothing, almost instantly he was pierced through by countless fragments, and his body was instantly skinned and bloodied.

Shen Haoting was then pushed backwards by the huge shockwave and flew straight out for more than ten metres. Only then did he fall heavily to the ground.

"With a loud boom, a second explosion occurred in the abandoned cafe.

This time it was even more violent than the first, and the whole front of the cafe was almost completely destroyed. All the windows and door frames were dislodged at the first moment.

Almost the entire neighbourhood was affected, and there was hardly a single window in a 300-metre radius with its glass intact.

In an instant, fires burst into the sky and wails were heard everywhere.

The few people Shen Haoting had brought with him came to their senses and rushed towards Shen Haoting's side in a desperate rush.

One of the men hastily picked up Shen Haoting, but only then did he realise that his face had been completely disfigured. His body had even been cut with countless cuts and one of his lower legs had been ruined.

"Mr. Shen! Mr. Shen!" That henchman hurriedly summoned loudly. But Shen Haoting didn't even half respond anymore.

"Quick! Take him to the hospital!" One of the men hurriedly picked up Shen Haoting and ran wildly towards the Rolls-Royce car parked not far away.

The Rolls-Royce was as smooth as a mirror. At this moment, the Rolls-Royce was also scratched with marks.

But at this point, no one cared about that much anymore, those few people took Shen Haoting with them. They sped off directly towards the nearby resources ......

The actual fact is that the actual person who carried Shen Haoting to the car felt Shen Haoting's pulse, and his expression instantly became ugly.

The youth sitting in the passenger seat saw this and hurriedly looked back at him and asked in a low voice, "What ......"

The young man sighed heavily, "It's too late, it's no longer possible!"

A few people in the car smiled and looked at each other, finally the youth in the passenger seat shook his head while pulling out his mobile phone, dialed a number and finally whispered, "Miss Ye ...... Shen ...... Mr. Shen is in trouble, I'm afraid he can't up!"

In the abandoned factory building, Zhang Xiangyu kept letting Jiang Hao see those few youths carry Shen Haoting to the car before he stopped.

And after watching the video, Jiang Hao's eyes could not stop the tears long ago.

He stared at the other man, practically wanting to kill him with his own eyes.

Jiang Hao's heart was really unwilling to accept this fact, it all came too suddenly, he didn't even have the slightest defense surprisingly.

"No, it can't be, my dad won't die!" Jiang Hao shook his head and said sadly, "You won't get your way!"

Zhang Xiangyu smiled, but laughed out in unspeakable joy, "Oh, not dying? How is it possible, although Shen Haoting is very powerful, he is ****** a mortal after all, with such a close range explosion, do you think he is a tank? Can he still survive?"