453

However, the hint of nervousness he felt was quickly collected and replaced by a simple smile, "Sister Ye, you helped me at my most difficult time.

Xiao Qi then said, "Don't worry, I volunteered to supervise the quality of the project in the first place, so I will definitely do a good job. If I don't get it right, then I'll be doing a disservice to you, Sister Ye, and to Jiang Shao. Hmph, those people are really naive, to even think of picking bones from the quality of the project, they are just fools talking!"

Xiao Qi said a lot of grand words to himself, as well as words to please Ye Yunjie and Jiang Hao.

Finally, he said, "So be it, Sister Ye, this site is temporarily suspended, I still have a lot of things to deal with, you and Jiang Shao are busy first. I'll go back to the project site first."

After saying that, Xiao Qi hastily packed up her things and got up to leave.

Just as soon as he stepped out of Ye Yunjie's office, Xiao Qi leaned directly against the wall of the corridor outside and swallowed fiercely. The beads of sweat on his forehead also instantly sprang up.

It was evident that he seemed to be incredibly nervous at this moment, as if he had survived after some havoc.

A moment later, Xiao Qi hurriedly looked around and saw two people walking over not far away, and only then did he hurriedly wipe the beads of sweat and quickly walked towards the outside of the company.

"Hey Xiao Qi, you're back?" The two people who were walking towards him hurriedly greeted him.

He responded with a simple smile, "Yes, Sister Ye asked me for something, are you guys okay? How about I treat you guys to dinner some day?"

"Haha, how can I let you treat me every time? This time I'm coming, I'll call a few more people, let's have a good get-together, Xiao Qi you must come then!" The man said with a smile.

"Oh, I'll have to see if the job site is heavy then, if I'm free, I'll definitely come."

"Hey, no wonder Sister Ye values you, look at you, it's amazing how you always put your work first at all times. Alright then, I'll book a time later and we'll all try to even out our availability ...... Then we'll go and get busy first."

After saying that, those two walked away.

And as soon as the duo's figures walked around the corner of the corridor and disappeared, that silly smile on Xiao Qi's face stopped abruptly.

He gave a disdainful grunt. He mumbled something out of the corner of his mouth and hurriedly walked quickly towards the outside of the company.

At this moment, the two people he had just chatted with were already far away, but their mouths were still praising Xiao Qi for all his benefits.

Xiao Qi left the company without stopping, and then piled into his car before he let out a long sigh of relief.

However, he did not rush back to the project site in the south of the city, as he had just said to Ye Yunjie, but soothingly pulled out a delicate cigar cigarette from under the car seat, took out the lighter and lit it leisurely.

He took two slow puffs, and his whole expression became quite soothing.

"Oh, six years, it's finally almost fucking over!" He muttered, then fiercely pressed the cigar smoke onto the steering wheel of his car, his face turning abruptly grim.

He pulled out his mobile phone and dialled a number straight away.

"My work is done, can I leave this hellhole now?" Once the call was connected, Little Seven Points said coldly to the other end of the phone in a questioning tone.