447

After Chu Yuan finished his words, his whole person seemed to look a little impatient.

He looked at Jiang Hao with a smug smile, and when he saw that Jiang Hao did not respond, he hurriedly urged him on, "Hurry up? Kneel down and admit your mistakes? Just like when my father knelt down for you, begging me like a pug!"

As he spoke, Chu Yuan laughed uncontrollably, as if he had already won at this moment. It was as if Jiang Hao had already knelt down for him.

At the side, although Chu Zhengting had not said much, he was undeniably excited as well.

After all, what a relief it was, when he had knelt like a dog before Jiang Hao and begged for mercy, asking him to give the Chu family a way out and he wouldn't give it.

Now Jiang Hao himself had encountered a great problem, and now it was his turn to pray for him to let him go.

This world was so interesting.

There was no denying that at this moment, the Chu family's father and son were simply thrilled to death.

But compared to their excitement. But compared to their excitement and even exuberance, Jiang Hao at the side seemed to have a much more indifferent attitude.

He was expressionless throughout, not even bothering to look at the Chu family.

But perhaps only Jiang Hao himself knew that at this moment. But perhaps only Jiang Hao himself knew how much pressure he was under in his heart at this moment.

On one side was his own dignity, and on the other side was the success or failure of the project in the south of the city.

Although Jiang Hao was poor in the past, what his mother had taught him since he was a child was that people should have a backbone, and that they should always have dignity and a bottom line, no matter what.

This is something that Jiang Hao will remember almost for the rest of his life.

On the other side of the coin was the success or failure of the City South project.

This was a huge project that his father had invested billions in, and it was the first project he had been given, so of course Jiang Hao wanted to do his best to complete it.

For one thing, Jiang Hao really did not want to disappoint his father's expectations of him.

Secondly, Jiang Hao also wanted to prove to himself that he could do it.

Jiang Hao knew very well that he was surrounded by so many people watching him, and it could be said that the City South project was also about his dignity, so Jiang Hao wanted to defend the City South project as much as he wanted to defend his own dignity.

Suddenly, Jiang Hao moved.

He pushed away the chair in front of him and walked straight towards Chu Yuan.

Seeing such a move from Jiang Hao, Ye Yunjie at the side was simply dumbfounded.

"Young Jiang. What are you doing?" Ye Yunjie wanted to reach out to pull Jiang Hao back and shouted, "Don't do anything stupid, just a few billion, it's not a big deal for us, but you don't even want your dignity?"

However, Ye Yunjie's hand was suddenly and violently pushed away by Jiang Hao.

He looked at Ye Yunjie and faintly shook his head, "Sister Ye, don't worry, I have a number in my own mind."

Have a number? You're going to kneel down for someone and this is called having a number in your heart?

Your father is worth hundreds of billions, just a few billions, just throw it away, why do you still want to kneel down and beg for mercy?