423

Chapter 423 - How about this villa

"Don't give me a lecture here, who do you think you are? What are you?" Xue Chongshan looked annoyed and roared low at Jiang Hao, "You think you want to excuse your sticking to my daughter with just three or two words? Humph, you are dreaming, if you want to be my Xue Chongshan's son-in-law, you are not qualified, not even close!"

Xue Chongshan turned his words around and continued to say to Jiang Hao, "Who knows if you have some ulterior motive for sticking to my daughter, perhaps, you knew before that Yu Ning had a rich biological father, that's why you clung to her so shamelessly, right?"

"You want to be my son-in-law, you're still far from it. Whether it's character or otherwise, you don't even have enough of a bottom line.

Obviously, Xue Chongshan couldn't talk himself out of it, so he put on a righteous face, as if he was thinking of his daughter.

But who knew what he was thinking?

For the past ten years or so, he had been indifferent to his daughter, and now he suddenly appeared and wanted to recognise her.

Moreover, Xue Chongshan's high and mighty look really made Jiang Hao feel sick.

It seemed that even though the person was already 40 or 50 years old, his heart was still the same as those big and small gentry from Chu Jiang.

They all thought that their family backgrounds were bullying, and each one of them thought that they were all great.

But unbeknownst to them, their pitiful family backgrounds were nothing in front of Jiang Hao.

Jiang Hao immediately gave a cold laugh and said to Xue Chongshan, "Then I would like to ask Uncle Xue, may I ask what kind of person would be qualified to be your daughter's boyfriend?"

Since the other party's words had come to this, Jiang Hao simply asked for clarification.

Listening to Xue Chongshan's tone, Jiang Hao knew that he wanted a rich master, and Jiang Hao simply wanted to know just how rich a son-in-law he wanted.

Would two billion be enough? Or eight billion?

Or would ten billion be enough?

Jiang Hao's words were a question, and Xue Chongshan smiled when he heard them, he didn't expect Jiang Hao to ask himself that.

Fine, you've made a fool of yourself, so don't blame me.

Xue Chongshan thought to himself that the family he wanted to marry Xue Yuning to in the Northern Province was a famous and prestigious family in the Northern Province, with family assets amounting to more than a billion dollars.

And the person he wants to marry Xue Yuning to alone is already worth hundreds of millions in size.