506

That old horse pondered for a moment before finally saying in a low voice: "Master, the eldest young master ...... the eldest young master he ...... has gone."

The moment the old horse said this, Xu Liao immediately felt his heart was violently yanked by something, almost did not catch his breath, he swayed, almost fell, the old horse rushed forward to help. He said, "Master, Master, you must take care of your health, the young master can't come back from the dead, you mustn't let anything happen to you again.

Xu Liao was breathing heavily, obviously this sudden news had taken him by surprise. It was too much for him to accept.

At this moment, Lord Xu was hoping that it was all just a bad dream he was having.

But apparently it was not a nightmare, and Xu wept as he looked at Old Ma. With a somewhat pitiful expression, he said, "Old Ma, tell me, this ...... is all a lie, right? Tianlin was fine when he left in the morning, he even came to say hello to me and said he was going to get the south of the city project, but how did it end up like this ......"

Xu Tianlin looked at Lao Ma in despair, his eyes full of the pitiful look of a father who had suffered the loss of his son.

Old Ma sighed and hurriedly reached out to signal the crowd to disperse, while he assisted Xu Lords to walk inside the circle of people while saying, "Master, you have to mourn, things ...... things I don't know, just now a car stopped at the entrance of our house, then the youngest young master's ...... youngest young master was pushed out of the car, and that car also took off, when we saw the youngest young master, he was already like this, his pupils were dilated to the edge ......"

The more the Xu lord heard this. The more sad he felt, at this time, he had been assisted by Old Ma to Xu Tianlin's corpse.

At this time, Xu Tianlin's body was not intact, his whole body showed a blue and purple colour, and the lower part of his body was still covered with a large sack.

According to Old Ma, when Xu Tianlin came back, his whole body was wrapped in the sack, and it was only when they opened the sack that they saw that it was Xu Tianlin inside.

At this moment, when Lord Xu saw clearly that the person was his son Xu Tianlin, the only trace of thought left in his heart was completely extinguished.

He felt that the sky had collapsed in his heart, and he fell to his knees with a poof, hugging his son and crying out in grief.

"Who is it, who the hell did this?" Xu Lords roared out loudly, using almost all his strength.

He could not accept the fact that his only son had been lost. All he could think about now was who had done this to him and how he had lost his son in middle age!

But after Xu's wild cry, no one answered him, because no one knew who had done it.

At that moment, Lord Xu's wife looked up at him with tears on her face and said, "Lord Xu, I ...... owe my son's life to you, and I'm telling you, if you don't find my son's killer and avenge his death, I'm not finished with you! "

After saying her harsh words, Xu's wife once again hugged her son's corpse and cried out in pain.

Xu looked at his wife's heartbroken look, and his own heart became more and more uncomfortable.

He hurriedly called Old Ma and asked, "Old Ma, send someone to the police station right now. I want to know who is so impatient to live in Chujiang that they dare to move the earth on my head. If he dares to mess with me, I will make his life worse than death, 10,000 times more painful than mine!"

As soon as Lord Xu finished speaking, Old Ma hesitated to move. He looked at Lord Xu and said indifferently, "Master, this matter is clear now, why do you still want to investigate? You won't have forgotten. Where did the eldest young master go in the morning, right?"

With this reminder from Old Ma, Xu Lords immediately woke up as if from a dream and exclaimed, "You mean, it was that woman surnamed Ye?"

Old Ma nodded, "And the gold master behind that woman, that kid called Jiang Hao. Master, think, in this huge Chu River, who else is there who dares to touch the Eldest Young Master? Apart from them, there will be no one else. How can they not hate the Xu family and the young master? So, it's because we were too careless, but also because these people are desperate."

After Old Ma said this, Xu Liao immediately had an epiphany.

He rounded his eyes and exclaimed, "It seems that they did indeed do it, damn it, these bastards ...... you now, you go now and mobilize all the forces you can, I want to go personally, my son cannot die in vain, I will make them pay in blood today! "

Although Old Ma was tempted to advise Xu Lords to think twice, after all, since people dare to get your son killed. After all, since they dared to kill your son, they must have some preparation.

So if you go there rashly, you might fall into their trap.

However, Old Ma looked at the angry expression on Xu's face and dismissed the idea of reminding him, because after all, it was his son who was dead. If he talked more nonsense, there was no guarantee that the angry Xu would do anything.

And he felt that there was no need to be too afraid, as the Xu family was a local family in Chujiang after all. Not only did they have a large network of connections in Chujiang, but their own power was not to be underestimated.

If the Xu family was not powerful enough, how could it stand for so many years in this huge Chu River without falling down?

After thinking about it, Lord Xu hurriedly added, "You do this. Now, in my name, you can tell the big chapters in Chujiang that you have to do me a favor and ask them to use all their power to help me kill that b*tch Ye and that kid Jiang! Say that after it's over, I, Lord Xu, will have a big thank you!"

Old Ma smiled and nodded his head, "Master, I understand ......"

After saying that, Old Ma turned his head and left.

And at this time, Xu Lords, like a fierce tiger that has been cooped up for many years, his tiger body shook, his mane stood up, and he slowly rose from the stone platform where he was cooped up.

Admittedly, it had been a long time since Lord Xu had done anything in person, and since Xu Tianlin turned 18, he had almost always been behind the scenes, advising his son and guiding him.

But today's matter is one that Lord Xu must, and must, do himself.

At this moment, the flame of revenge was already burning in his heart.

And at this time, in the whole Chu River, almost all parties' forces were mobilized.

The number of to hundreds, a few dozens, countless forces, at this time all in one direction, in motion.

However, at this time, Jiang Hao Ye Yunjie and Shen Haoting, just walked into a restaurant.