491

Xu Tianlin mumbled something out of the corner of his mouth and hurriedly said, "What good opportunity? Tell me quickly, I simply want to kill that ugly woman now, damn it, in all these years, no one has dared to threaten me with a knife. If I had the chance, I would return this humiliation a hundred times over!"

Xu Tianlin showed his incomparable enthusiasm for Zhang Xiangyu's words, of course he hated Zhang Xiangyu somewhat in his heart, but of course he knew better than to do anything to others, so since he had the chance to get back at Ye Yunjie. That was naturally not bad.

The first thing you can do is to take out your anger on Ye Yunjie, along with the anger you have built up in Zhang Xiangyu.

Zhang Xiangyu paused and directly took out a few pieces of paper. Throwing them onto the ground in front of him, "Take a look for yourself."

Xu Tianlin was baffled by this action, obviously, this was the other party humiliating himself again.

He had thrown something in front of him so that he could lower his head in front of him to pick it up?

For this partner of his, Xu Tianlin really felt more and more abhorrent.

This son of a b*tch really didn't treat himself as a human being.

But in the end, Xu Tianlin only dared to whine in his own mind.

He looked at the pieces of paper on the ground and hesitated for a moment, but still obediently walked over and bent down to pick the things up.

"What's this?" Xu Tianlin looked at the thing with a curious expression, but after looking at it, his entire brow furrowed.

It was because he was stunned to find that these few pieces of stuff, which were completely white paper, didn't have a single word on them at all, ah?

What was the situation? Xu Tianlin was a little confused.

But just as he was in a daze, Zhang Xiangyu, who was sitting on the sofa, suddenly burst out into a wild laugh once again.

"Hahahaha ......"

Xu Tianlin was still a little unsure. He scratched his head and looked at the other party's mockery-filled smile, clearly becoming even more confused.

"What exactly do you mean?" Xu Tianlin frowned and questioned with some embarrassment.

But Zhang Xiangyu didn't answer him, he was still laughing maniacally, and he was laughing and pointing at himself at the same time.

This time, Xu Tianlin understood what the other party meant, and he immediately became furious, gnashing his teeth in hatred and whistling furiously, "Are you playing with me?"

Zhang Xiangyu still didn't give him a chance, laughing non-stop.