449

"I don't know, we're communicating with them now, but they seem to be very determined to stop all our projects, I asked them to give a deadline for stopping work, they said they're not sure, what can we do?"

"Not sure?" Hearing these words, Ye Yunjie instantly knew that things had gone horribly wrong.

If the other party could give themselves a clear deadline for stopping work. Then this stoppage of work was understandable.

After all, the other party was suspecting that there was something wrong with the quality of their project, and as long as they checked and verified that there was no problem, the project could also be restarted.

And now the other party is uncertain, which is equivalent to a rod expended eight hundred feet away.

A day of stoppage is also uncertainty, a year is also uncertainty, the water in this, too big.

And what makes Ye Yunjie feel most strange is that the other party has found itself at this point in time. Saying that there is a problem with the quality of your project, obviously there is not only something fishy here, but also something very fishy.

After all, the Chu family's father and son had just come to their door and disgusted themselves a bit on the front foot. The next time, someone from this side came to stop their project temporarily.

To say that there was no connection here, Ye Yunjie would not believe it.

After all, she was still wondering why the Chu family, which was already dead for sure, was now alive again, and had acquired an engineering equipment company that was even bigger than its company.

There must be some mysterious person behind this, and this mysterious person is probably also directly related to this time the quality inspection department let the project stop work temporarily.

Ye Yunjie pondered slightly and returned, "You stall them first, I'll go back immediately."

After saying the words, Ye Yunjie hung up the phone.

"What's wrong Sister Ye?" Jiang Hao hurriedly asked.

As soon as Ye Yunjie picked up the phone just now, Jiang Hao had already sensed that something was wrong.

"Something has happened at the south of the city project!" Ye Yunjie hurriedly told Jiang Hao everything that had been said on the phone before.

Immediately afterwards, she also told Jiang Hao her thoughts as well.

"Young Jiang, behind this matter, I think there must be someone else who is manipulating the situation!"

Jiang Hao couldn't help but nod, "You thought of it together with me, I also think that someone must be planning a big game, wanting to eat us all up in one bite."

Jiang Hao sighed and continued again, "Come on Sister Ye, let's go and take a look. What kind of jackals and tigers the other side is, we'll know once we see them."

After he finished speaking, Jiang Hao took a step and headed outside, while following him, Ye Yunjie and the rest of the group also hurriedly followed him out.

Half an hour later, in a conference room of Ye Yunjie's company.

At this moment, the conference room was divided into two groups of people, one group was a group of Ye Yunjie's men, all of them looked solemn, and every now and then there were people who looked at the time and exchanged questions about why Ye Yunjie was not back yet.

Sitting on the other side of these people was a group of people from the quality inspection department.

These people had stern faces the whole time, without the slightest expression to speak of.