514

At this moment, Secretary Luo was even more nervous than ever.

He looked at Shen Haoting with a frightened face. At this moment, he finally remembered why he felt that this person looked so familiar from the moment they met.

But not familiar, because the previous investment promotion, he did not less investigation Shen Haoting, for this person can be very well known.

He knows that Shen Haoting is a native of Chujiang, and in his twenties he went overseas to inherit a large number of industries from the Shen family. And he was even more prosperous in playing with investments abroad.

It seemed that Secretary Luo had also investigated that this Shen Haoting seemed to be involved in a large-scale armed fight that took place in the Ping Yang Valley of Chujiang more than ten years ago.

However, that incident seemed to have been deliberately hidden very deeply, so much so that Secretary Luo was curious enough to try to investigate deeper, but in the end to no avail, and was even warned by some mysterious people of unexplained origins.

Since then, Secretary Luo has been much more restrained, even though he was curious. He never dared to touch that matter again, but only secretly looked for opportunities to continue collecting materials on Shen Haoting.

But even though he had known Shen Haoting so well before, he had finally capsized today.

The person he had been so curious about was standing right in front of him. He had spoken to himself so much, but he had failed to recognise him.

Secretary Luo no longer knew if he was too stupid or if he was really unlucky and deserved this.

He had once investigated Shen Haoting, and was of course clear about how miraculous Shen Haoting's methods were.

If he had fallen into his hands this time, it was really the end.

Secretary Luo was distraught and repented, but now that things had come to this point, he knew it was useless to regret, and it was only true that he would find a way to make up for his mistake.

The first time Secretary Luo looked at Shen Haoting, his gaze softened, this softened gaze, it was clear that it was a submission, a real submission to the countless times of his own power.

"Shen ...... turned out to be Mr. Shen ......" Secretary Luo wiped a handful of cold sweat from his forehead and said, "This ...... was all a misunderstanding just now I think, I really didn't expect that I would meet Mr. Shen here, Mr. Shen you ......"

Shen Haoting knew that Secretary Luo was aware of his identity and wanted to beg for mercy.

But since he had already moved to fix him. He would not give him the chance to beg for mercy.

Shen Haoting sneered and interrupted him, "Do I know you?"

When Secretary Luo heard this, he swallowed back his unspoken words awkwardly, and looked at Shen Haoting, not knowing what to say for a while.

He looked at Shen Haoting and did not know what to say for a while. Shen Haoting did not have any inhibitions and continued, "Do you think that you have caused a big trouble and want to beg for forgiveness because you know my identity? I don't know if that's a strength or a weakness of mine, but it's a habit that whenever I want to fix someone, I'll do it to death and won't give them a chance to breathe."

Shen Haoting gave a cold snort and once again said, "I want you to know that this is what happens when you go against me!"

What will happen if you go against him? It must be extremely miserable!

When Secretary Luo was investigating Shen Haoting, he had also heard of an incident that was said to have occurred in Western Europe. It was said that once in Western Europe, a very powerful family in the region had offended Shen Haoting because of business.

At first, Shen Haoting did not make a sound, but just when the other party let down their guard and thought that Shen Haoting and the overseas Shen family were no better than that, he suddenly made his move and after a series of combinations, that once powerful family was instantly defeated.

After that incident, Shen Haoting was able to gain a firm foothold overseas.

He was only in his early thirties back then, and as far as his strength was concerned, he was only a third of his opponent's strength without the help of the Shen family overseas.

And as far as Secretary Luo knew, the overseas Shen family had never intervened in that incident. Even so, Shen Haoting managed to pull off a comeback.

After this battle, the whole overseas was almost scared to death of Shen Haoting's reputation.

And Shen Haoting has not only expanded his strength. It was said that he had also conquered the Shen family overseas.

Compared to that great overseas family that was once taken out by Shen Haoting, Secretary Luo certainly understood how much weight he had.

It seemed that he could also imagine what kind of fate would greet him in the end.

With Shen Haoting's methods, he would not even do anything until his family was destroyed.

Think of yourself. When he thought of his family, and the huge family business, Secretary Luo simply shivered.

He looked at Shen Haoting with quite a bit of sadness and faintly said, "Mr. Shen, you ...... are giving me a chance, just once, I promise I will never ...... do it again"

"Hehe ......" Shen Haoting burst into a cold laugh and interrupted Secretary Luo once again. He then looked at the other party with cold contempt and spoke, "Giving you a chance? Oh, don't you think it's ridiculous? If I give you a chance, if I really fall into your hands next time, will you let me go? I have come to understand this since, and realise that in this world, those who have helped you once may help you a second time. And those who have harmed you once, even if you give him countless chances, as long as he is given the right time, he will still choose to come and harm you!"

After a pause, Shen Haoting continued and added, "Do you think that I should let you go?"

Secretary Luo had to admit that Shen Haoting's words were right.

If Shen Haoting let himself go now. Not only would he not be grateful to him, but if he had the right opportunity later, he would definitely put him to death.

Thinking of this, Secretary Luo's gaze towards Shen Haoting was no longer one of prayer for mercy. Instead, it was filled with loathing.

Since he would not be forgiven, why should he wag his tail and beg for mercy?

He stared at Shen Haoting and said conspiratorially, "Heh, you really are the richest overseas Chinese who can reign over the world. He is really the richest overseas Chinese. If that's the case, I won't bother to beg you for anything anymore. I will also curse you to a bad death, you ......"

"Shut your mouth!" Before Secretary Luo finished speaking, Ye Yunjie on the side immediately quit and pointed at Secretary Luo and scolded, "If you dare to talk nonsense again, believe it or not, I will send you on your way right now?"

While saying this, Ye Yunjie was already walking towards Secretary Luo.

She certainly wouldn't care about this broad daylight, let alone Secretary Luo's identity.

Ye Yunjie only wanted to ensure that Shen Haoting's majesty was not trampled on, and anyone who dared to trample on Shen Haoting's majesty, Ye Yunjie would definitely be the first to jump out and teach him a lesson without hesitation!

However, at this moment, Shen Haoting shook his hand, signaling Ye Yunjie to back off, and he said indifferently, "Forget it, he will not end up well, so there is no need for us to make a move!"