425

Chapter 425 - Jiang Hao is talking nonsense

Jiang Hao actually asked Zhu Yiran directly, which made the young sales manager a little surprised.

He hadn't thought that Jiang Hao had called Zhu Yiran to prove that he was the villa's villa, what he thought was that Jiang Hao had called Zhu Yiran to go and sue his own top boss for blackmailing him.

This kind of thing is not without previous experience. Having been in sales himself for more than ten years, he has naturally encountered this kind of thing.

Certain customers who could not afford to live, who were clearly their own problems, and who said a few words to themselves about not dealing with each other, ended up wanting to go to their own supervisor to complain about themselves.

As if seeing through Jiang Hao's tricks, this young sales manager laughed disdainfully and asked rhetorically, "What are you calling our manager for? Oh, sorry, our manager doesn't see everyone!"

The man's implication was already very clear, wanting to casually meet his boss? You're dreaming.

When Jiang Hao heard the young sales manager's words, he was somewhat displeased, and his tone increased a few points as he said, "I called your manager over so that you could ask him who owns this villa, if you still want to continue working here, then please hurry up, otherwise I can really complain about your misbehaving with customers and have Zhu Yiran fire you!"

Jiang Hao's words weren't a threat, a small sales manager was so uncaring, did he have to suffer his anger?

This kind of flattering, dog-eyed thing, it was better to fire him, lest one should be upset to see him again in the future.

Seeing Jiang Hao shouting at himself, the young sales manager couldn't help but feel a little weak, after all, he was in the service industry, and although he didn't quite believe Jiang Hao's bullshit, it might not be a good thing for himself if he really made a big deal out of it.

The young sales manager turned his head to look at Xue Chongshan and asked in a low voice, "Mr Xue, what do you mean?"

What could Xue Chongshan mean, he didn't believe Jiang Hao's words from the beginning, so what if he called in the property manager?

Xue Chongshan patted the young sales manager and said with a smile, "Xiao Chen, since he told you to go and find your manager, then you can go and find him without worrying, if anything happens, I will take care of it for you, just in time, I still want to talk to him about buying a villa!"

With Xue Chongshan's words, the young sales manager instantly felt at ease.

After all, with Xue Chongshan here, even if he called Zhu Yiran later, Jiang Hao would throw dirty water on him to his death, it would be useless, as long as Xue Chongshan explained clearly to him, he would still be fine.

The young sales manager smiled at his words and bowed slightly towards Xue Chongshan, saying: "Then I have to thank you Mr. Xue, you wait for a while, I will go and call our manager Zhu to come over, don't worry, whether some people's words are true or not, when our manager Zhu comes over later, the truth will be revealed, I would like to see what some people still want to say then. "

After saying that, that young sales manager looked back at Jiang Hao, showing a light smile on his lips, and ran all the way to the sales centre.

This was not far from the sales centre, and it didn't take long for the young sales manager to arrive.

He ran straight to Zhu Yiran's office, knocked gently on the door, and Zhu Yiran opened his mouth to let him in.

"Xiao Chen, what do you want?" Zhu Yiran was surprised to see the young sales manager who was breathing heavily and asked, "What's the matter here, all sweaty?"