Chapter 414

Chapter 414 - Another Challenge

For this point, Ye Yunjie was of course clear about it, which was why she had directly achosen to make a move against these people.

These people only listened to Shen Haoting, and now that their people had been taken out, each and every one of them was harbouring fire in their hearts.

Plus, they might have more or less had opinions about themselves in general, and today, they all burst out at once.

Ye Yunjie understood that if she could not calm these people down today, then when they returned, these 100 people would become uncontrollable wild horses.

At that time, it would be the most frightening, these people would not only ruin the situation that they had painstakingly managed, but would even destroy the bureau that Shen Haoting had laid down for so many years.

Twenty years ago, Shen Haoting had adopted these people and set up the Lei Group with the aim of one day using them for himself, but Shen Haoting definitely did not want to see that these people would end up causing chaos for him.

At this moment, Ye Yunjie had already rushed to the front of the strong man, her gaze was sharp, her movements were as swift as a civet cat, and the coldness in her eyes was like a thousand years of frost.

He had never seen Ye Yunjie's skills before and did not believe that she could pose too much of a threat to him, he did not even bother to move.

With a height of two metres and a weight of 300-odd pounds, he was standing here and thought that Ye Yunjie wouldn't be able to help himself.

But he was wrong!

A big mistake!

Ye Yunjie rushed up to him, suddenly stopped her speed, and then caught him off guard with a dodge, jumping directly behind the strong man Vajra, then jumped up with one step, holding Vajra's huge head with both hands, and violently threw the strong man Vajra from behind, directly on his back.

At first Vajra was still somewhat surprised by Ye Yunjie's speed, but still had some contempt in his heart.

Then he felt like he was stuck in the throat and hurriedly tried to get his hands on Ye Yunjie's hands to break them.

But it seemed a little late and even more futile.

With a fierce force, Ye Yunjie instantly brought Vajra down, and then with that force, she threw the 300-odd pound man out with a heavy thud.

"With a bang, Vajra flew two meters away and hit a table so hard that the solid wood desk was instantly split into pieces as if it were made of paper.

The solid wood desk instantly fell apart like a piece of paper. King Kong also fell quite lightly and cried out twice before he rolled and scrambled back up.

But at this time, his eyes were no longer filled with contempt for Ye Yunjie, but with scorn and shock.

"Holy sh*t is this a f*cking human being?" A cry of shock also erupted from the crowd of a hundred or so.

"Wrestling the vajra? What the hell does this woman do? That's too ruthless, isn't it?"

"This, this is incredible, how can it be so strong? This is Vajra, this guy is over 300 pounds, how could she, a weak woman of less than 100 pounds, have dropped him and thrown him that far? That's fantastic."

Those last words of that man represented the hearts of almost all the people of the Lei group present.

They certainly couldn't believe that Ye Yunjie had actually toppled Vajra, and it looked as if she hadn't bothered with the stance at all.