475

"What the hell did you do?" Jiang Hao used almost all his strength to think about rushing up to Liu Qiang.

Due to the recent matter of the south of the city project, Jiang Hao had already made Jiang Hao anxious, and he hadn't contacted Xue Yuning for a long time.

The fact that Liu Qiang suddenly pulled out the sapphire pendant and said such provocative words made Jiang Hao's head explode. He really thought that this guy had done something to Xue Yuning.

After all, he himself wasn't sure what kind of situation Xue Yuning was in right now.

However, Jiang Hao was just about to charge forward, but he was stopped by Ye Yunjie.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it, if he really did something, I'll make his life worse than death!" Ye Yunjie reassured Jiang Hao." Don't be impulsive."

How could Jiang Hao not be impulsive, it was impossible for anyone not to be angry now that something had happened to his girlfriend.

But the angrier Jiang Hao was, the more pleased he was. The angrier Jiang Hao was, the more complacent Liu Qiang felt in his heart.

He wanted this effect, he wanted to make Jiang Hao angry, but also let him do nothing to help himself, and finally feel the despair.

After that, he said with a loud and unrestrained laugh, "Haha, not only did I play with that chick, but my brothers did too, otherwise, why do you think they would follow me? Haha, you can't even look after your own woman, what's the point of living, huh?"

Jiang Hao was burning with rage, as if there was a blazing fire burning in his chest, desperately trying to break free from Ye Yunjie and rush towards Liu Qiang.

But no matter how hard Jiang Hao struggled. However, no matter how hard Jiang Hao struggled, he was unable to break free from Ye Yunjie.

Of course, Ye Yunjie was furious, but she knew that it was her own decision to punish these people, and she had to do it herself, so if Jiang Hao went up there, he would only be cleaned up and add to the mess, and would not be of any use.

Ye Yunjie coldly glared at Liu Qiang and said equally coldly, "You are looking for death, don't worry, I will make you whole."

Liu Qiang snorted and said with contempt, "Just you? How old are you?"

Liu Qiang's gaze drooled over Ye Yunjie's body, and he couldn't help but lick his lips as he said, "Oh, you actually do have quite a taste. Why don't you behave yourself and I'll let you off the hook?"

Ye Yunjie laughed coldly, "Let me off the hook?"

"Yeah, I'm actually a person who is very pitying, especially to beauties, I really can't lay a hand on them ......" Liu Qiang smiled, "There's my office upstairs, want to go? I promise to make you feel good!"

Ye Yunjie gave another cold laugh and shook her head, "No, I think it's right here!"

Ye Yunjie's words instantly caused everyone present to burst into laughter.

Liu Qiang, in particular, was simply unbridled, pointing at Ye Yunjie and saying to the men beside him, "Haha. Look guys, this b*tch is still pretty f*cking slutty, here? That's fine. Why don't you take it off?"

Ye Yunjie looked at the other man teasingly, patted Jiang Hao, gestured for him to flash to the side and said, "It's better for you to do it!"

After saying that, Ye Yunjie opened her arms and made a gesture of giving up her hands.

This made Liu Qiang very happy. He thought that Ye Yunjie was really ready to give in to herself.

After all, she only had Jiang Hao with her, and Jiang Hao's small body was simply dispensable in front of his men.

To Liu Qiang, this was like a pie falling from the sky, he had grown up so much. But he had never tasted a beauty like Ye Yunjie.

Liu Qiang walked towards Ye Yunjie without any precautions, but he did not know that in Ye Yunjie's eyes, he was like a mole that had fallen into a spider trap and was still unaware of it.

Liu Qiang took two steps forward and directly reached out to pull at Ye Yunjie's clothes.

But in a split second, Ye Yunjie suddenly grabbed his wrist with lightning speed, directly squeezing it and then wrenching it in one smooth motion, and a "click" was heard. Liu Qiang's wrist was completely changed in shape.

Liu Qiang let out a scream and tried to break free, but Ye Yunjie pulled his arm in one smooth motion. Then his other hand slapped out a palm, directly hitting his opponent in the chest.

Ye Yunjie's palm strike did not seem to have much power. However, Liu Qiang felt as if he had been hit by a huge boulder, and his whole body was instantly pushed backwards by the huge force, while his arm was pulled by Ye Yunjie. His arm, which was being pulled by Ye Yunjie, was also dislocated by the huge force in an instant.

Subsequently, Ye Yunjie used the force to slam, directly throwing Liu Qiang out a long way.

"Boom ......" Liu Qiang fell heavily to the ground, and in a tight moment, he was just alive and well, but he lost half of his life in an instant.

Liu Qiang spat out a mouthful of blood fiercely, and painful feelings came from his entire body.

In particular, the palm that Ye Yunjie had just slapped on him seemed insignificant, but it was a solid blow, and Liu Qiang felt that in that instant, his internal organs seemed to have been shaken to the wrong place.

At that moment, his chest was burning with pain, and his body was as if it was going to fall apart.

What Ye Yunjie had just done had also directly frightened Liu Qiang's men.

These people looked at the scene in front of them in disbelief, and could not believe that this was all done by a woman.

After all, Ye Yunjie looked so soft and weak, how could she have exploded with such tremendous strength?

But this was the case, and the scene in front of her really refreshed many people's outlook.

However, Ye Yunjie didn't seem to think anything of it at this moment, and even after the intense action just now, her whole body didn't even take a big breath.

This was even more surprising.

Not to mention Ye Yunjie's body, even the strong and powerful men would feel tired after the strenuous movements just now.

What kind of person was this woman? This question could not help but come to these people's minds at the same time.

Liu Qiang, who was in pain, was even more irritated when he saw that his men were standing still, without a single reaction.

"What the hell are you guys looking at? Give me a go ......" Liu Qiang growled with all his strength, "Get rid of this b*tch for me, quick ......"

Liu Qiang was obviously completely furious, and he certainly had not expected that Ye Yunjie would be so skilled.

But at this moment, he was even more angry at himself for being beaten so badly.

Damn, even if you are powerful, can you still be more powerful than these twenty people put together?

At this moment, Liu Qiang could no longer care about bullying the young with the many, or a group of men bullying a woman, what she wanted now was to clean up Ye Yunjie.

What she wanted now was to get rid of Ye Yunjie and get Jiang Hao to kneel at her feet and admit her mistake!

Liu Qiang's many men heard the words, and only then did they react from the dazed state they had just been in, and one by one, they hurriedly dropped their eyes on Ye Yunjie's body.