469

From the moment she sat here, Ye Yunjie kept calling Ye Xiaorou.

A few, a dozen, and eventually dozens of calls.

At first, Ye Xiaorou's phone could still be reached, only that no one answered, but at a later stage, the phone was even turned off.

This made Ye Yunjie, who was not looking for anything in her heart, feel as if she was being attacked by something. She felt as if something was weighing on her heart again.

Her mind was in turmoil, she thought of many possibilities, but the more she thought about it, the more worried she became.

She thought about whether it was this real sister of hers who had betrayed her, all of which she had actually known ......

The possibility is high and it seems reasonable, after all, since the beginning. Regarding the quality supervision of the City South project, it had always been Ye Xiaorou who was secretly responsible for it.

And she works conscientiously, so if there was such a big problem with the quality of the project. Probably he would have known about it a long time ago.

Then why hadn't he informed himself of this matter until the end? Obviously, there seemed to be only one answer, and that was that it was all Ye Xiaorou's conspiracy.

Perhaps she had defected to the person who was hiding behind the scenes and calculating the City South project.

But this was still somewhat illogical, because why would Ye Xiaorou do this?

She was her own sister, she had treated her well, so why would she treat herself like this?

Did she not know that if she did this, she would put her, her own sister, to death in a minute?

Or, was Ye Xiaorou under coercion from someone else?

It didn't seem too likely, as Ye Yunjie knew Ye Xiaorou too well.

She was almost never threatened or oppressed by anyone, so Ye Yunjie couldn't think of anyone who could coerce her in the face of such a person!

Or ...... Or is she in some kind of danger?

This is also one of the things that Ye Yunjie is most worried about.

Although Ye Xiaorou has been trained by herself since she was a child. It was estimated that even a strong man of her age would not necessarily be her match.

But she was a girl after all, if something really happened to her, wouldn't Ye Yunjie be sad and regretful for the rest of her life?

The more she thought about this, the more panicked Ye Yunjie became, and she hurriedly picked up the phone again and made a call to Ye Xiaorou.

This time, the phone actually turned on, which made Ye Yunjie a little excited.

The phone rang for about a dozen times, and just when Ye Yunjie thought that the call would definitely not be answered again, the phone went through.

Ye Yunjie was so excited that she stood up from the floor and said with excitement, "Hey, Zorou, where are you? I've called you for dozens of times, why did you only pick up?"

At first, there was dead silence on the other end of the line. Ye Yunjie shouted many more times in succession before Ye Xiaorou's extremely soft voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Sister, I'm sorry."

Originally, Ye Yunjie was still continuing to ask for words, but when she heard Ye Xiaorou's words, she was stunned throughout.

Ye Xiaorou's words seemed to make Ye Yunjie understand something all of a sudden, as if the thing she was most unwilling to see had come true after all.

Ye Yunjie froze for a while before she tried to smile: "Silly child, you ...... what are you talking about? What sorry for me ah, where are you ah? You come back quickly, sister is in a hurry."

At the other end of the phone Ye Xiaorou's voice was cold. The first thing you need to do is to get back to your phone. But I think I should still say sorry to you because I lied to you, perhaps you should have thought of that already? I did all of this, actually."

Ye Xiaorou spoke in a small voice, but as each word reached Ye Yunjie's ears. It was as if it was a thunderstorm.

Ye Yunjie stood frozen on the spot, her body involuntarily trembling slightly.

She had already thought of this outcome, but when Ye Xiaorou admitted it herself. Yet she felt that it was so hard to accept.

Ye Yunjie seldom cried, but at this moment, she finally couldn't bear it anymore, and tears rushed out along her cheeks.

She bent down. Squatting on the ground, her hand holding her forehead, she seemed a little overwhelmed.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Do you hate your sister? Do you know what you've really done?" Ye Yunjie asked a series of questions to Ye Xiaorou.

At this moment, she was really feeling what despair meant.

Even so, it was hard for her to accept the fact that her own sister had betrayed her.

She cried and murmured, "Zorou, did my sister do something wrong? Why did you have to do this? Do you know that doing this ......"

Before Ye Yunjie could finish her sentence, she was indifferently interrupted by Ye Xiaorou: "Well, you should stop talking, what I want to tell you is that what I did was for your good and mine, as for the reason. I will explain it clearly to you later."

"Also, I have one more thing to tell you, leave that Shen as soon as possible. What you are doing now makes me feel sick!"

After she finished speaking, Ye Xiaorou hung up the phone with a "bang".

Ye Yunjie froze once again. She felt unclear and confused about Ye Xiaorou's words.

What did she mean? Why did she say that? Why did she tell herself to leave Mr. Shen? Why did she feel that she had done something again. To make her sick?

What the hell was all this about?

Ye Yunjie couldn't help but fall into a moment of contemplation, but as she thought about it, that aching feeling of despair surrounded her once again.

Even though in front of others, Ye Yunjie seemed to be a woman as hard as steel, at this moment, she still felt helpless and desperate.

Ye Yunjie curled up her knees and buried her face deep in them, sobbing every now and then.

The woman who used to be as cold as snow was now as sad as a girl who had lost her love.

At some point, Ye Yunjie's shoulder was suddenly tapped, and then a familiar voice came over: "What's wrong with you? Aren't you feeling better?"

Ye Yunjie hurriedly lifted her head, wiped her undried tears in a panic and shook her head repeatedly: "No ...... nothing ......"

Jiang Hao reached out to hand Ye Yunjie a tissue and asked, "Is there still no news from Xiaorou?"

Ye Yunjie froze for a moment at the question, hesitating whether to tell Jiang Hao the truth of the matter or not.

After a moment of silence, she spoke, "No, there's no ...... yet."

Jiang Hao nodded: "I've asked General Qiao to send someone to help find it as well, don't worry, there will be results soon."

Ye Yunjie smiled, her face changed slightly without being noticed, and was silent for a while before she spoke again and asked, "Jiang Shao, I ...... I ......"

Jiang Hao sat beside Ye Yunjie, twisted his head and asked, "What's wrong? Stammering."

Ye Yunjie took a deep breath and said, "I want to know, if ...... I mean if, you found out that it was Xiao Rou who was behind the matter of the City South project, what would you do?"