428

Chapter 428 Exploded

It was just that the young sales manager was still somewhat undeterred, after all, he had just seen that he was about to make a deal with Xue Chongshan ah.

A villa of several million, their own commission alone will be tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands, just like that, lost, how can he be willing to.

What he just didn't realise was that he had just shuffled in and Jiang Hao was already glaring at him with impatience on his face.

"Mr Zhu, this is your man?" Jiang Hao pointed at the young sales manager and asked Zhu Yiran.

Zhu Yiran immediately came forward respectfully and said in a low voice: "Mr Jiang, yes, this is one of our new businessmen, I'm really sorry, he was rude to you just now, I'm here, apologising on his behalf"

Jiang Hao waved his hand, "Forget the apology, I don't like to bother with such people, nor do I like to see such people."

Jiang Hao's words were simple, but the meaning was clear enough.

If he didn't want to see him, then let him leave.

Zhu Yiran certainly understood Jiang Hao's meaning and hurriedly nodded, "Yes I understand, Mr Jiang."

Compared to Jiang Hao, this young sales manager was simply a dispensable thing to himself, so of course Zhu Yiran was well placed to make a choice.

He pointed at the young sales manager and said sternly, "You're leaving now, you're fired, and you're not allowed to appear here again!"

The bad news came so suddenly that the young sales manager simply couldn't believe it.

Just a few hours ago, Zhu Yiran had welcomed him with a smile, saying that he was practical and willing to work, and that he could take over his job one day.

"Mr. Zhu, you can't do this, can you?" The young sales manager hurriedly pleaded, "Mr. Zhu, what mistake did I make and you just fired me? I'm doing this for the company."

"You did it for the company, my ass!" Zhu Yiran pulled a face, pointed at the other party and shouted angrily, "You don't have to be so arrogant here, get out of here right now, do you want me to call the security guards to blow you out?"

The young sales manager looked desperate, and then looked at Xue Chongshan, as if he had seen a saviour, and hurriedly bowed and said, "Mr Xue, please help me, you just said that you would cover for me if anything happened, look now Mr Xue, I really can't do without this job!"

The young sales manager was so anxious that he almost cried out.

Of course he couldn't lose his job, after all, he had worked his way up to become a sales manager and had a few people under his belt.

If he was fired, he would really have nothing left, his status would be gone, and his monthly salary of 10,000 to 20,000 dollars would be gone.

He was now pinning almost all his hopes on Xue Chongshan's head, after all, in his opinion, whether he could stay or not was just a matter of Xue Chongshan's words.

But Xue Chongshan himself was already taking care of himself, so he didn't have the heart to care about him.

Xue Chongshan snorted coldly and heavily pushed the young sales manager away, scolding him, "Get out of my way, what are you doing? What the hell does your life or death have to do with me? People like you tend to be influential, it's good to fire them."

After saying that, Xue Chongshan then looked at Jiang Hao again, his face flushed red, and said, "That little Jiang, I still have something to do, so I'll leave first, another day, when there is time another day, I'll call you and Yu Ning to go out for dinner, I'll I'll leave first."