459

As soon as he heard Ye Yunjie say that something was wrong, Jiang Hao's heart also lifted at once.

Did something go wrong in the end? Jiang Hao thought to himself.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Hao hurriedly asked, "Is ...... is the test result really ......"

Hearing Jiang Hao ask this, Ye Yunjie shook her head and gave a bitter smile, "Don't worry Jiang Shao, it's not that, it's just that there was a little hiccup on the side of the third party testing agency, so the test report might not be delivered in time for the launch."

Hearing this, Jiang Hao heaved a sigh of relief: "So that's how it is. Then it doesn't seem to be a big problem."

Ye Yunjie nodded, "It's alright, but I feel like those people's review test reports should be out by now, I've asked their people to come to the launch earlier, but I haven't seen them yet."

Ye Yunjie looked at her watch, there were just ten minutes left until the launch.

Ye Yunjie pointed to an empty chair at the side and said to Jiang Hao, "Young Jiang, this is reserved for you, you can just wait here and watch the good show later."

Ye Yunjie was still full of confidence at this moment. It seemed that she felt that she would definitely be able to fight a turnaround battle this time.

It was just that things seemed to be far from that simple.

Because right at that moment, the blue-suited man stepped in from outside.

And as soon as he appeared, he immediately drew the attention of all the many media present.

The media surrounded him directly. A bombardment of questions began.

"Engineer Feng, has the review test report for the City South project come out yet? Is it true that the City South Project has been wrongly accused?"

"Engineer Feng, may I ask what explanation you and your department will give if the results of this test are completely different from the last one? Is it fair to say that you were deliberately fixing the City South Project before? And that this time, you have instead stolen the chicken and lost the rice?"

"Engineer Feng, there is a rumour going around that you will recently marry the eldest granddaughter of the Xu family, one of your families in Chujiang, is this true? Didn't you just divorce your own wife last year?"

The media were asking questions, like a bunch of headless flies, making a lot of noise.

Throughout, however, the man in the blue suit was uncharacteristically calm, and even had a slight look of amusement on his face.

He held out his hand, signaling the media to quiet down, then cleared his throat and spoke, "Everyone, everyone, please quiet down and listen to me first, because there will be a press conference in a few minutes, and I will tell you more about it at the conference. But ...... but as far as those questions you just asked, I can answer one or two for now."

The blue-suited man said loudly, "First of all, the review test report, which is not in my possession right now, but exactly what the results are, I believe that in a moment you will know, because my people will send the results over in a moment. Also, as to who actually lifted the stone and smashed his own feet in the end, we will all know in a moment. Finally, a friend just asked about the marriage between me and Miss Xu, this matter is just a rumour, but I have to say that this matter is true, the wedding will be on the 18th of next month, please go and support us then ......"

The blue-suited man left by squeezing through the crowd, not bothering with the media who were still asking questions.

And the blue-suited man walked straight towards Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie's side, with a smug smile on his face.