533

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, what, are you feeling disappointed? Haha, that proud father of yours once did something so vile and nasty, what, you can't accept it in your heart?"

"You shut up, I don't want to hear it!" Jiang Hao's eyes were filled with anger. He scolded at the other party.

But how could Zhang Xiangyu stop because of Jiang Hao's antipathy.

He violently splashed the wine in his cup on Jiang Hao again as he stood up and said loudly, "Back then, the overseas Shen family brought him overseas in order to monitor and control Shen Haoting's moves, so he became a puppet of the overseas Shen family. It's just that he was still too cunning and was able to do quite a few small moves secretly under the noses of the Overseas Shen Family, like developing his own strength and that what's-his-name Thunder Group. Oh, by the time the overseas Shen family found out, it was too late for anything, from that moment on. Shen Tianyang already knew that there would be another showdown between him and this Shen Haoting after all, and what we have now is just an opening for this showdown!"

Zhang Xiangyu violently threw away the wine glass in his hand, and the tall glass fell to pieces.

Zhang Xiangyu took out his mobile phone and looked at Jiang Hao with a smile, "Watch, the good show is about to begin!"

After saying that, Zhang Xiangyu quickly dialed a number.

The phone rang a few times before the other party picked up, Zhang Xiangyu smiled and said, "Shen Haoting, do you feel surprised to hear my voice? Oh yes, I'm sure you already know that your son is now in my hands, but don't worry, he's not dead yet. But it's up to you whether he'll die or not!"

Shen Haoting on the other end of the phone looked agitated and shouted angrily, "If you dare to do anything to Jiang Hao, I guarantee that you will be thrown to the bone!"

Zhang Xiangyu laughed in disbelief, "Hahaha ...... don't scare me, it's useless, if I was afraid of this, would I still be involved in this matter? I only ask you, do you want your son to live, if so, then obediently hand over Shangdian, otherwise, don't blame me for being merciless!"

"You are dreaming!" Shen Haoting burst out in anger, "I will save my son, and as for you ...... I will kill you too!"

"Oh, don't talk so full of words!" Zhang Xiangyu sneered, "I hope you'll still be so tough when I slit your son's throat with a knife by then! I'll give you one day, after one day, deliver Shang Dian to No. 36 Qing Shui Street, and by that time. I will also hand your son back to you, but if you dare to play tricks, then don't blame me for being ruthless!"

After he finished speaking, Zhang Xiangyu did not wait for Shen Haoting to make a reply before he directly hung up the phone.

At this moment, Zhang Xiangyu seemed to be full of excitement, as he kicked over the chair in front of him and clenched his fists with both hands, seemingly in an ambitious stance.

At this moment, however, Zhang Xiangyu's hands were, surprisingly, still intact.

You know, before at the Mirror Lake, he had cut off one of his little thumbs in front of Shen Tianyang ......

Only Jiang Hao did not know all this, at this time he stared at Zhang Xiangyu with incomparable hatred, hating to use one look of his own. Just kill the other party.

But what made him feel frustrated was that at this point he couldn't even move his own body!

On the other hand, on the way back to the hotel from Hai Sheng Yi Pin, Shen Haoting's group had already given orders. No matter what, they had to find Jiang Hao's whereabouts.

"Mr. Shen, what should we do? Do we really watch Jiang Hao ......" Ye Yunjie wanted to say something but looked at Shen Haoting and asked in a soft voice.

Shen Haoting leaned back on the sofa and shook his head firmly, "Jiang Hao is my only son, I already owe him too much, I don't want to put him through unnecessary harm because of me anymore ......"

"Then what do we do?" Ye Yunjie asked with a frown." Is it hard to say that we're really going to hand Shangdian over?"

Ye Yunjie knew, of course, that Shen Haoting would not do that, for the sake of this thing, he had once given up his most precious dignity.

And after more than ten years, wasn't what he wanted was for the day when he could rely on the power of the Shang Dian to completely clear his humiliation and avenge his entire family?

However, Shen Haoting sat up violently. Looking at Ye Yunjie, he said, "Couldn't I use the Shang Dian to exchange for my son's life?"

Ye Yunjie was stunned by the question, she could not believe that these words were coming from Shen Haoting's mouth.

"But Mr. Shen ......"

Ye Yunjie seemed to be about to say something else, but was mercilessly interrupted by Shen Haoting.

"Alright, don't say anymore, my mind is made up, go and take out Shangdian, I will personally go to that 36th Qing Shui Street later!"

Three hours later, Zhang Xiangyu's mobile phone suddenly rang, he looked at the number and immediately smiled.

"What, have you thought it over?" Zhang Xiangyu asked with a smile.

On the other end of the phone, it was none other than Shen Haoting, who spoke in an extremely indifferent tone and said, "I've prepared the stuff. I will personally deliver it in an hour, but if you dare to play tricks, then don't blame me for not being polite!"

Zhang Xiangyu chuckled, "Remember, it's No. 36 Qing Shui Street. I will wait for you there with your son when the time comes. If you dare to play tricks, then I won't be polite either, don't forget, your son is in my hands now. As long as I use a little bit of force, he will be dead!"

Having said that, Zhang Xiangyu hung up the phone in a hurry.

Jiang Hao gazed at him and asked, "Shall we go now?"

Jiang Hao had already gone out on a limb in his mind. What he was thinking was that later, as soon as the other party said he would take himself to that 36th Qing Shui Street, the moment Zhang Xiangyu let go of the rope that bound him, he would fight with the other party.

Only to Jiang Hao's consternation, his own question invited Zhang Xiangyu's ridicule.

"Huh, go? Where to go?" The other party looked at Jiang Hao as if he was looking at a fool.

"To ...... go to that 36th Qing Shui Street, huh? Aren't you going to be there, trading with my dad?" Jiang Hao asked with a frown.

Suddenly, Jiang Hao felt as if he was too naive to believe the other party's words.

Sure enough, Zhang Xiangyu laughed again, "Hahahaha ...... where's your f*cking brain? You don't really think that I would take you to make a deal with Shen Haoting, do you? Oh, it's really naive and ridiculous, you people, huh, I sometimes really wonder how you've survived until now!"

Zhang Xiangyu sneered and continued, "To tell you the truth, that 36 Qing Shui Street is just a trap I set up, just waiting for Shen Haoting to take the bait, to be honest, it was originally a closed down cafe, but I bought it later. As soon as Shen Haoting enters, no matter how skilled he is, he will be blown to pieces!"