532

Jiang Hao couldn't help but shake his head and asked suspiciously, "What exactly is it then?"

Previously, Jiang Hao had asked his father and Ye Yunjie what the Shen family's inheritance was, but they were always half-covered and unwilling to reveal the truth to themselves.

And what made Jiang Hao feel ridiculous was that now that he wanted to know what exactly that thing was, he had to ask Zhang Xiangyu, his enemy, to tell him.

Zhang Xiangyu shook his head with a bitter smile. He sighed helplessly, "It seems that Shen Haoting really doesn't want to involve you in this strife, to the extent that he hasn't even told you about your Shen family's treasure? Oh, naive, you are the only bloodline of the Shen clan family, does he really naively think that you can be left alone?"

Zhang Xiangyu looked at Jiang Hao, and then added, "Fine. Seeing as you really don't know shit, I'll reluctantly tell you everything I know!"

"The so-called Shang Dian is a strange book that records the laws of the operation of heaven and earth. As long as one can comprehend the contents of the book, one can skillfully use the power of the operation of heaven and earth for one's own use, thus making oneself powerful beyond compare!"

"Do you know why the Shen Clan or the Shen Family has been able to exist for so long without being taken out by other martial clans? Oh, it is because you are clutching this treasure in your hands, and his existence has made everyone scornful. Of course, it also makes everyone covet it, and those who covet it are not only those from outside the clan, but also those from within the Shen Clan! Like the Overseas Shen Family, one of the thirty-six families of the Shen Clan!"

Zhang Xiangyu paused and continued, "The Overseas Shen Family has been obedient to the clan for the past few hundred years, and has acted in full compliance with the Shen Clan's clan rules. However, after the Shen family overseas became stronger and gradually gained a firm foothold overseas, their ambition became more and more inflated, and in the face of this huge family business, they felt more and more overwhelmed by their own power. It seems to be their choice!"

"About thirty years ago, the overseas Shen family communicated with the Zong family, wanting to borrow the Shang Dian, but they were refused, as well as the Zong family's vicious humiliation, the Zong master was your grandfather back then, that was a vicious character, not only did he waste one of the overseas Shen family, but also viciously humiliated the overseas Shen family in front of the 36 families. How could this not make the Overseas Shen Family hold a grudge? So hatred combined with desire forced the Overseas Shen Family to rely on their own strength to take over Shang Dian!"

Zhang Xiangyu found a chair, did sit down and continued to talk.

"In the following ten years or so, the overseas Shen family gradually gained a greater voice among all the Shen clans and gradually ignored the Shen clan rules, because they knew very well that it was not the Shen clan that was stopping them from taking the Shang Dian. It was not the Shen clan, but the damned clan rules!"

"Under such circumstances, they will meet each other in arms sooner or later." Zhang Xiangyu suddenly laughed, "That was the bloody battle in Ping Yang Valley seventeen years ago, when the overseas Shen Clan united with eight of the other thirty-six clans to take on the Zong Clan in Ping Yang Valley, as well as the one and only Shen Clan branch clan that supported the Zong Clan. It has to be admitted that if the Zong family were to fight alone, none of the thirty-six Shen clans would be a match, but there were nine of them, and there were also a large number of advanced weapons procured from overseas by the Overseas Shen family, and the final result speaks for itself. The entire family, not even the bones of the corpse were left behind!"

Zhang Xiangyu suddenly frowned, "Oh no, it is said that that family is also like you. There was a baby still in infancy who escaped this calamity, but it doesn't matter anymore, a shrimp, long ago, couldn't make a monstrous wave, just like you!"

When Zhang Xiangyu finished speaking, he looked at Jiang Hao with a sarcastic smile, his eyes full of contempt.

Jiang Hao gritted his teeth as he listened to the other party's account. He hesitantly asked, "Then ...... my father ......"

"Oh right!" Zhang Xiangyu slapped his forehead and smiled, "I almost forgot the most crucial one, your dog-like father."

Zhang Xiangyu seemed to recall for a moment and continued, "Back then, your father should have had something to do and didn't reach Pingyang Valley first, and when he arrived, the entire Pingyang Valley was already bleeding to death. The few remaining members of the entire Zong family were all gathered together at this time to prepare for the final execution, and it also happened to be at this time that Shen Haoting appeared. He tried to resist at first, but every time he did, the Overseas Shen Family would kill a member of the Zong Family, and in the end Shen Haoting seemed to really break down. In the end, the Overseas Shen Family offered a condition that as long as Shen Haoting knelt down and begged for forgiveness, the Overseas Shen Family would spare his clan members, huh ......"

"And the result?" Jiang Hao coldly glared at the other party and questioned.

"The result, of course, is that he really did kneel down!" Zhang Xiangyu said contemptuously, "He kowtowed repeatedly, thinking he could use it to save his kin, but it's all your grandfather's fault, the one from the overseas Shen family that he abolished back then. There was no intention of keeping his word, and after your father knelt and kowtowed, he still had all the clan families killed. Oh, only your father was left behind!"

"So you didn't kill him?" Jiang Hao gritted his teeth and continued to ask.

Zhang Xiangyu shook his head with a smile, "At that time, your father Shen Haoting was the only one who knew exactly where Shangdian was hiding. If we killed him, wouldn't Shang Dian really be impossible to find? Previously, the Shen family overseas chose to slaughter the entire Zong family in order to ask for Shangdian's whereabouts, but those cheap bones couldn't help. None of them said anything, so they deserved to die!"

"As for your father Shen Haoting ...... I don't know exactly what Shen Tianyang told your father back then, but in the end, your father still went soft, he kneeled down and kowtowed three times heavily to all the overseas Shen family before he managed to save his dog's life! Haha ...... you don't know how humiliated your father Shen Haoting was at that time, kneeling in front of more than two hundred people and begging for mercy ah, to this day those who had participated in the bloody battle in Ping Yang Valley, I'm afraid they still remember that scene! It was agreed between them that in seventeen years' time, that is, this year, he would offer Shangdian up in a vault!" Zhang Xiangyu's gaze suddenly sank as he snorted coldly and said, "But your father reneged on his promise!"

"You shut up!" Jiang Hao gritted his teeth and glared viciously at the other party, saying, "What kind of faith and righteousness do you want to talk about with people like you? When you broke the clan rules in the first place, faith and righteousness were already worthless in front of you!"