464

"You all saw it, right? When I took out the test report before, what did this Miss Ye say? He said that my report was a forgery, and for no reason he also brought out some misunderstandings from before, as if he had been greatly aggrieved, but what happened now? Everyone has seen it, right? I don't think we need to explain who is black and who is white now. We can all see clearly and unambiguously, right?"

"I want Miss Ye to give me, and all the people of Chujiang, an explanation of the promise you made before. Does it count or not?"

The blue-suited man looked incomparably exuberant at this moment, and he almost tilted out all the words he wanted to rant at Ye Yunjie before, in one fell swoop.

What the other party was waiting for. It seemed that this was the moment.

So much so that just now, when he took out the test report himself and was suspected by Ye Yunjie of being a fake, he didn't even argue too much.

It seemed that he was expecting everything to end.

What followed the man in the blue suit was the "bombardment" of the many media present.

They had waited for four or five hours for the result, and many of them had already had some complaints in their hearts.

Now that the results were out, these people had prepared a lot of questions, and now they were spewing them out, along with their anger from before.

Soon, there was a first person who shouted, "Yes, Miss Ye, didn't you just promise with all your heart that there would be no problems with the City South project? Now that both test results have come out, and the test results are exactly the same, is there anything else you want to say in your defence? There is a quality problem with the City South project. And it's a big quality problem, and now that it's solid, I want to know, how do you want to thank for it?"

"Oh, I heard that the City South project is claimed to be a multi-billion investment, is ready to build a new area in Chujiang, and at the beginning of the construction, but I still remember that certain people promised that the City South project would not have a single quality problem, but now not much time has passed and such a serious problem has popped up, I would like to ask Miss Ye doesn't your face hurt? Won't you feel heartache and retribution for making black-hearted money?"

"Miss Ye, as a developer who has been exposed as the most shady in Chu Jiang so far. Can you tell everyone about your investment philosophy? Is it that everything is profit-oriented, and that bullsh*t human lives and promises don't count for anything? Is it any wonder that you own such a large property at such a young age? How much blood is on your hands, may I ask?"

"It's ridiculous, just now you were saying that the quality of your project is fine, and you even found a third party testing agency yourself to prove your innocence. Or maybe you simply miscalculated. Did you misjudge the person? Is it because the testing agency is sincere in its intention to expose the foul play in your City South project? It's true what the old saying says, "If you don't do something right, you'll get killed. Miss Ye, good luck to you and your City South project!"

In an instant, the dozens of mouths at the scene simply transformed into a machine gun, spewing out at Ye Yunjie without any mercy.

Among these people, there were only a very few who were seriously asking about what had happened. Most of them were just gloating and even provocative in their verbal retaliation.

But even so, there was nothing Ye Yunjie could do, her face was red at this time, for so many years. The situation was the most embarrassing she had ever encountered, and she didn't even know what to do.

Ye Yunjie tried to explain to the crowd, but the end result was that she was sprayed back by the words of many people, and faced with questions about why the quality of the work was faulty, Ye Yunjie was still at a loss as to what to do and did not know how to answer.

The result was so unexpected that it was beyond her expectation.

Ye Yunjie had faith in her sister and believed that Ye Xiaorou would not fail to live up to her expectations and would get the job done.

But now that this was the result, Ye Yunjie's heart was simply furious.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" At this moment, Ye Yunjie wanted incomparably to ask this question to Ye Xiaorou.

But no, the occasion did not allow it now. Ye Xiaorou had also disappeared.

"Could it be that ......" A terrible thought suddenly arose in Ye Yunjie's mind, but then swallowed it back whole in a whirl and kept admonishing herself in her mind." Impossible, Xiaorou is my own sister, she would never do such a thing. It would never happen. ......"

But if that wasn't the case, then why would this situation arise?

Ye Yunjie's heart was chagrined and she was even more disappointed with Ye Xiaorou.

What to do? What to do now?

Even though Ye Yunjie had experienced many big scenes. But when faced with today's outcome, she was still tired of coping.

She hurriedly went to look at Jiang Hao, but saw a look of helplessness and extreme disappointment on Jiang Hao's face.

Jiang Hao sighed heavily at Ye Yunjie, as if there was nothing he could do about it.

Moreover, Jiang Hao was already behaving with great restraint at this point when this kind of thing appeared.

After all, just before, Jiang Hao had discouraged Ye Yunjie from taking too many risks and not saying too much to death.

It seems that Jiang Hao was right at the time, caution can sometimes make you miss out on a lot, but sometimes it can probably save your life.

At this point, both Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie had already understood this statement to a tee.

Faced with questioning, Ye Yunjie stammered, seemingly no longer as decisive and stern as she had been before.

And at that very moment, the man in the blue suit on the side, once again turned on Ye Yunjie in a pinpoint crusade.

"Miss Ye, please don't make any more useless explanations, now that the results have come out, everyone is not a fool, it's not something you can just deal with in a few words!" The man in the blue suit sneered and asked, "We only have one question now, and that is whether or not you will keep your previous promise to go and demolish all the projects that are already under construction at this time, in the south of the city?"

As soon as the other party's words landed, the many media present echoed them, "Yes, yes, Miss Ye, please answer us quickly, huh? Will you keep your promise and demolish the project under construction or not?"

"You don't think your promises are bullsh*t, do you? No integrity in business, who will trust you? Get out of Chu Jiang!"

"Yes, if you don't keep your promise, get out of Chujiang, I call on all my colleagues present, let's all put a loud slogan on the front page tomorrow, let the City South project get out of Chujiang!"