460

Jiang Hao's shout instantly drew the harsh eyes of dozens of pairs of eyes at the launch event.

When Jiang Hao saw this, he couldn't help but be a bit baffled, after all, he had just shouted purely subconsciously, but he didn't expect so many people to look at him.

Jiang Hao couldn't say much for a while, so he could only shake his head slightly at Ye Yunjie.

Ye Yunjie believed in her sister's ability and felt that there was no problem with the south of the city project, but Jiang Hao didn't believe in it, even if he didn't particularly disbelieve it. But he definitely didn't dare to say anything to death.

After all, Jiang Hao is very clear, testing this kind of thing, can not be so 100%, in case there is a little bit of negligence, that may end up facing their own side, are endless abyss.

Jiang Hao looked at Ye Yunjie, and his gaze suddenly had a few more prayers in it.

Jiang Hao knew exactly what Ye Yunjie was trying to do. He only wanted to use his own risk to exchange for the complete destruction of the other side, but the risk was too great.

Jiang Hao also probably brought that cautious energy from his bones. It was on full display here at the moment.

He does not want to take risks, in Jiang Hao's view, if he survives this hurdle today, then the south of the city project is considered to be able to operate normally, which is for Jiang Hao. After all, this already seems to be the best result, and if he is too greedy, he is afraid that it will backfire.

However, Ye Yunjie looked at Jiang Hao, frowned slightly and gestured with her eyes for Jiang Hao to sit down.

For today's situation, Ye Yunjie obviously felt that she had a good idea of what to do, and did not need Jiang Hao to remind her what to do for the time being.

Just at that moment, the man in the blue suit sitting next to Ye Yunjie spoke up, looking at Jiang Hao and grinning, "Yo, who's this? What, isn't Miss Ye going to introduce everyone?"

Ye Yunjie was, of course, clear that Jiang Hao's identity was not yet ready to be announced.

So she just faintly returned, "Just an employee of the company, just sit down, I have it in mind."

The last sentence was said by Ye Yunjie facing Jiang Hao, in a tone as if it carried an order.

In response, Jiang Hao could only sigh heavily in his heart, and with reluctance, sat back down again.

Ye Yunjie turned her head, looked at the man in the blue suit again, and continued, "You just said that you wanted me to make a promise, right? That's fine, but I think. This kind of thing is mutual, if I give you a guarantee, you have to give me a guarantee too, right?"

The man in the blue suit seemed to have predicted that Ye Yunjie would say this, and smiled lightly, indifferently saying, "Fine, just say it, whatever guarantee you want, I'll give it to you!"

When Ye Yunjie heard this, her heart was immediately excited and she spoke, "Good, very good. In fact, my request is very simple, if your test results are fine today, then I want you and your people to be forbidden from setting foot in the south of the city project for three years, do you dare to agree?"

Ye Yunjie looked at the other party with a solemn expression, her gaze filled with determination.

In fact, the most important purpose she wanted to achieve by requesting this press conference today was this matter.

Ye Yunjie knew very well that even if the test results this time showed that there was no problem with the south of the city project, then she could only be considered to be tentative.