Chapter 403

"What?" Chu Zhengting smiled, and a mouthful of old blood nearly didn't spurt out, "How is that possible? How can he do this?"

Of course Chu Zhengting was clear, if this loan fizzled out, then he would still be able to get through his own sh*t, he could just go and file for bankruptcy.

Now the Chu family could not even afford to pay the hundreds of employees under them.

The young man nodded slightly: "What Manager Chen means is that we've been kicked out of the city's south project, the company must be in a situation of liquidity difficulties, then we naturally won't have the ability to repay the loan, so"

"So he just stopped lending?" Chu Zhengting said with a near roar, "This old bastard, has he forgotten how old me helped him in the beginning for his performance? Now he's pushing himself before I'm sure he's going down?"

Chu Zhengting was shaking with anger, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses.

The young man also rushed over to comfort him, "Mr. Chu, don't be angry, the young master is already in hospital, so don't get angry again."

Having said that, how could Chu Zhengting not be angry, what had been a good situation seemed to have turned into a deadlock in an instant.

"Old Ghost Chen, You Yun and those guys who didn't save me from death, you bastards wait for me, you see my Chu family's edifice is about to fall and treat me like this, you better not let me slow down, as long as I, Chu Zhengting, can get through this difficult time, I promise I will settle accounts with you one by one!"

Of course, Chu Zhengting knew very well that he could only talk tough here and now, but what to do, how to save the company, he still didn't have a single idea.

Chu Zhengting let out a lament and sat down on the bench in the corridor with his buttocks, looking incomparably lost.

"What should I do?" Chu Zhengting muttered to himself.

At this moment, the young man suddenly came over and said: "Mr. Chu, in fact, I think, this matter, the bell must be tied, instead of sitting here and waiting for death, why don't we go and find the so-called investor of the south of the city project, after all, so far, we don't even know them yet, they kicked us out, only because the young master offended them, they must feel ashamed. If we apologize to them and make up for the loss of face, then I think we will be able to survive the predicament we are in, don't you think?"

After hearing the young man's words, it was as if Chu Zhengting was suddenly enlightened.

In the current situation, it seemed that this was the only solution that would work.

Chu Zhengting nodded, "Right, right, you're right, since the fault lies with us first, we should go over and apologise properly, and try to make an effort no matter what, right?"

The young man smiled slightly, "Yes, Mr. Chu, that's what it looks like, do you think it's feasible?"

"Feasible, too feasible!" Chu Zhengting suddenly let out a loud laugh and heavily patted the young man's shoulder, saying, "Sun Dong, you are really smart, don't worry, Uncle Chu I will not forget you, as long as our company can get through the immediate difficulties today, then you don't need to be in any secretary anymore, isn't there a shortage of deputy managers in the engineering department? When the time comes, you can go!"

"Then let's go right now?" Chu Zhengting asked.

Sun Dong shook his head slightly, he pointed at Chu Yuan who was in the ward while wearing a cast and fuming at the medical staff, and said, "Mr. Chu, have you forgotten that I said that it is useless to untie the bell, the focus is still on the young master, don't forget that it is the young master who has damaged the face of others!"

Chu Zhengting smiled and nodded his head, "Right, right, you're right, then I'll call this little bastard!"

After saying that, Chu Zhengting hurriedly and quickly walked into the ward.

At this moment, the ward was in a mess, Chu Yuan's suppressed anger at Jiang Hao and You Yun was all vented out at these doctors and nurses, he almost smashed everything he could get his hands on.

Even when Chu Zhengting entered, he was still smashing and cursing.

"Alright, don't be reckless!" Chu Zhengting shouted as soon as he entered, "Undisputed thing, you almost killed old me, and now you dare to be reckless?"

When Chu Yuan saw his father, he seemed to have collected himself a little and pointed at the doctors and nurses beside him, "Can you blame me for this? It's all because of these dogs, they didn't hit me lightly, they almost hurt me to death"

Chu Zhengting sighed and continued, "Alright, cut the crap, it's just a fracture, it's no big deal, when I was fighting in the world, the injuries I sustained were much more serious than yours? Now that you're in a cast too, hurry up and get out of bed and come with me!"

Chu Yuan was stunned at his words, "Go dad, I've broken my bones now, I need to recuperate, where do you want me to go?"

"Hmph, how dare you ask, I'll take you to make amends to someone!" Chu Zhengting coldly shouted, "Now everyone knows that our family has been kicked out of the south of the city project, no one is coming to help us, and the bank loan is also yellow, our family is now one step away from death, so just now Sun Dong proposed that we go and apologize to the one you offended, whether our family can survive or not depends on whether they are willing to forgive us this time. We'll have to see if he'll forgive us this time."

"Apologise?" Chu Yuan's face suddenly changed at his words, "Impossible, I'm going to make amends to him? Dream on!"

When Chu Yuan thought of Jiang Hao, he was not willing to apologise to him, not even to give him a soft apology.

Not to mention making amends and apologizing, even when Chu Yuan heard that the idea had come from Sun Dong on one side, his face was gloomy.

He pointed at Sun Dong and said coldly, "Damn it, whose dog are you anyway? You can even come up with such a bad idea? Damn it, now it's the old man who is disabled, or I would have to kill you!"

After he finished speaking, Chu Yuan casually grabbed an object and was about to throw it towards Sun Dong.

Only before he could throw it out, he suddenly saw his father's body flash and fiercely scurry to his side, greeting him directly with a slap.

"Slap."

Chu Zhengting used the full force of this slap, directly knocking Chu Yuan over onto the bed.

"Ah," Chu Yuan let out a miserable cry and was about to yell something, but as soon as he saw his old man's face that was bubbling with anger, he wilted down.

"Me."

"You what you?" Chu Zhengting shouted, "Shut your mouth, get out of bed and come with me now, or I'll give up today, I'd rather have you in bed for the rest of your life!"

Chu Zhengting's words were not meant to be a joke, Chu Yuan's body shivered as he listened to them and hurriedly crawled under the bed.

"What are you looking at, come and give me a hand!" Chu Yuan yelled in a low voice at the medical staff on the side.