450

Ye Yunjie took the document and glanced at it, then frowned, then her face had a slight rise and fall, and finally handed it to Jiang Hao.

"Impossible, this is a fake!" Ye Yunjie said firmly, "All of our engineering materials are chosen to be of the highest grade, there would never be such a problem!"

Ye Yunjie's brows were locked, the document that the other party handed her, she categorically did not believe it.

What the other party handed over was an engineering quality appraisal assessment certificate.

And most of the data on it showed that it was all qualified. But according to normal practice, all the options on this form should be qualified, but what surprised Ye Yunjie was that there was one item on it that was assessed as unqualified!

And that item indicated the concrete, which was the most important item of the project.

Normally, concrete strength grades are divided into 14 levels: c15, c20, c25, c30, c35, c40, c45, c50, c55, c60, c65, c70, c75 and c80.

c20 is used for flooring, c25 for multi-storey reinforced concrete structures, c30-c35 are mostly used for small high-rise reinforced concrete structures; c40 and above are mostly used for high-rise reinforced concrete structures. Pipe pile concrete is generally c60 and above.

Normally, most of the projects in the south of the city. However, at the beginning of the City South project, Ye Yunjie had already informed Liu Guohao to upgrade the concrete grade to c75 in order to make the project quality reach the top level.

Ye Yunjie did this for fear that there would be problems with the quality of the project.

But she didn't expect it after all. In the end, what she was afraid of came to pass, and in the quality appraisal certificate, it turned out that the grade of the concrete did not even reach c40.

That's why Ye Yunjie bit the bullet and concluded that the appraisal was a fake.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

He hurriedly whispered to Ye Yunjie and asked, "Sister Ye, is there a big problem?"

Ye Yunjie nodded slightly and briefly explained the problem to Jiang Hao.

Jiang Hao also paled at the smell, pondered slightly, and said, "It seems that this is a combination of people's fists, huh?"

"Yeah, and it's still trying to kill us all at once!" Ye Yunjie glanced at the man in the blue suit sitting opposite her and said indifferently, "But he's also underestimating me too much!"

After she finished speaking, Ye Yunjie raised her head and looked at the man across from herself in a condescending and unyielding manner, saying, "Don't think I don't know the foul play here, we don't approve of the appraisal you gave, we will find a professional third party organization to conduct the test ourselves, and if something goes wrong, we will deal with it ourselves, now you can go!"

Facing each other. Ye Yunjie had no intention of giving in, her attitude was too tough.

The other party could not help but frown at his words, surprised, "What are you saying? You don't approve of our appraisal? Let us go?"

The other party couldn't help but laugh and suddenly slapped the table violently, got up and shouted violently, "I'm afraid you don't know who you are anymore, do you? Do you know who you're talking to?"

The blue-suited man was furious and thunderstruck, clearly enraged by Ye Yunjie's words.

Your own job is to manage the City South project, and if you have problems with the quality, I naturally have the right to give you a determination letter to stop work.