461

Seeing the visitor, the man in the blue suit burst into laughter, "Haha, what a way to say it, look it's already here."

As he spoke, the man had already walked up to him, reached out and handed him the file bag and whispered, "Feng Gong, the results are out!"

The man in the blue suit nodded. He seemed to know exactly what the results would be in the next few years from the other man's face, which was full of smiles.

It was the very moment the file bag landed in the blue-suited man's hand that almost all the media present focused their attention on his hand.

A dozen cameras were even chattering away at his hand.

"Engineer Feng, quickly unwrap the, everyone wants to know now, what is the result inside this!" A sudden recognition shouted out.

"That's right, we've been waiting all day, isn't that what the result is all about? Just open it up and announce it to the public."

"Hey, this is going to be a good show!"

The people in the room chattered. There was a lot of hot debate, with some saying that the results here were bound to show that there were problems with the quality of the City South project, and others saying that there were no problems.

And just as the debate was at its most heated, the man in the blue suit placed his hand directly on the file bag. It seemed ready to open her up.

But it was at this point that his hand suddenly stopped, and he seemed to have thought of something, a smile appearing at the corner of his mouth.

With a sudden reach, he handed the file bag to Ye Yunjie at the side and said with a smile, "I think it's better for Miss Ye to take a look at the results herself, lest we say that I've done something tampering, don't you think so?"

Ye Yunjie hummed and took the item without ceremony, saying in a low voice, "If you want to do tampering, you probably would have done it already, would you still allow it until now? You're afraid you're not scared, are you?"

The other party shrugged his shoulders and said with a smile, "Think what you want, call in quickly, I didn't read it, I don't know the result either, I'm just as eager as everyone else to know what kind of result is inside."

Ye Yunjie glanced at the other party and directly cut open the file bag and took out the documents directly from inside.

There were more than twenty of those documents. They were all test data for various items, and at the end of all the data was a summary test report.

Ye Yunjie couldn't wait and flipped straight to the end and looked at the last line.

However, she should have smiled with relief after reading it, but her smile was no longer waiting for her, instead, her face was full of shock and dismay!

Ye Yunjie pupils contracted, astonished face stared at the last few lines of text on that report sheet, the whole face of the person changed abruptly.

"No ...... it can't be!" Ye Yunjie suddenly slapped the table and shouted, "Absolutely impossible, this data you have falsified, something is wrong!"

This action of Ye Yunjie really stunned everyone present.

The crowd looked at Ye Yunjie with blank faces, while many media who reacted quickly rushed to point their cameras at Ye Yunjie and captured her shocked scene.

"Miss Ye, may I ask what's wrong? Is it that this report says that the City South project really has quality problems?"

Suddenly, someone at the scene spoke up and asked a direct question.

And the heart seemed to be a start. Immediately afterwards, there were people asking questions to Ye Yunjie one after another.

"Miss Ye, it can't really be like that, can it? Then what did you mean by your words just now? Do you not want to admit the test results? Or are you trying to backtrack? Can you tell me clearly?"

"Miss Ye, please show us the test results, we are also very curious about what is going on ......"

The scene was full of words, and there was a lot of chaos for a while.

Only at this moment Ye Yunjie's mind was long gone from this side.

She seemed to be insulated from all messages from the outside world, looking at the test results in front of her, and was simply dumbfounded.

On the contrary, the man in the blue suit beside her, after seeing Ye Yunjie's performance, snorted out a laugh.

"Miss Ye? What's wrong, why are you reacting so violently? Is it true that I have been overstated, no, no, no, this should not be blamed on me, it can only be blamed on your City South project is really problematic ah, haha. Really congratulations ...... Oh no, look at my mouth, I really sympathize with you ah!"

At this moment, Ye Yunjie finally came back to her senses. She glared viciously at the other party and said in a low tone, "You guys did the trick, right?"

The man in the blue suit smiled and immediately made an innocent face as he said loudly, "Aiya, did everyone hear that? We have social credibility, okay? To put it bluntly, we are the judges. How dare we do such a thing? How dare we do something like that? You think too highly of me, don't you, Miss Ye? Oh, you can't be like that, you can't just accuse us wrongly when something goes wrong with your City South project and you don't want to accept it, can you? We are really wronged!"

This blue-suited man's words were, to put it bluntly, meant for the dozens of media present, because he knew very well. Whether it was his own words or Ye Yunjie's, they would inevitably be recorded in the end and would eventually reach the ears of everyone in Chu Jiang.

And the more this happens, the more interesting it will be, so let's see what else Ye Yunjie has to say. It is estimated that by tomorrow, as long as all the media present will broadcast all the events of today, both the City South project and Ye Yunjie herself will become a street rat, everyone will shout.

In this way, his purpose had been achieved.

Immediately afterwards, the man in the blue suit spoke up again, "Miss Ye, show us the results, no matter what the results are, you can't do this, can you? We agreed to make it public. Are you backtracking? Oh, you said we counted you, then you have to show me how I counted you, right?"

After saying the words. Before he could wait for Ye Yunjie to react, he came out from Ye Yunjie as soon as he could.

"Everyone, everyone be quiet for a moment. Listen to me read the results of this, and I'll let everyone take pictures later, see? This has our department's official seal withheld on it, it's binding!"

"Herewith. After our department has rechecked the test, we have tested 22 major indicators of the Chujiang City South project, 14 of which are qualified items and eight of which are failed indicators, two of which are seriously unqualified and are hereby determined to be ......"

The man in the blue suit read aloud all the words on top of the test report sheet, and after he finished reading it, the whole conference site was dead silent.

The reason is that at first everyone thought that for such an important project as the City South project, even if one of the items failed to pass the test, it would be just an isolated case.

But no one expected that more than a third of the major items would fail!

"Is this a f*cking tofu-dreg project?"