481

"So, you have no choice now!" Liu Guohao said sinisterly, "Paying us for the project may cost you a few hundred million at once, but if you don't, then sorry, you will become completely destitute, and by then. Will you still be so arrogant? Will you still dare to touch my people?"

Liu Guohao gritted his teeth at the end of his words.

And once his words were out, Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie looked at each other and both seemed to understand what he meant, and the problem Liu Guohao was talking about seemed to be very practical.

Now Liu Guohao had a large number of project acceptance certificates in his hands, as long as he took those things and sued himself, then he would really have no chance.

Refusal to pay for the works. The final result is that their situation will be ten times more difficult than it is now.

At that time, don't say anything about rebuilding the south of the city project. It is estimated that even if they want to demolish the tofu dregs already under construction, they will not have the money to do so.

At that point, unable to move in and unable to move out, that would be the worst outcome for themselves!

Jiang Hao looked at Ye Yunjie, and it seemed that neither of them had any countermeasures left.

He sighed in his heart and said, "Tell me, what do you really want?"

Liu Guohao snorted as he looked at the dying Liu Qiang on the ground and said viciously, "I don't want anything, I just want to tell you that now you only have this one chance left if you want to live, huh, do you want to take it? Then I'll give you a chance, how about that!"

Immediately afterwards, Liu Guohao pointed his finger towards the outside of the building, by now the wind had picked up outside and the wind was rolling up pieces of dark clouds, it seemed like it was going to rain today.

Liu Guohao said, "I will give you a chance right now. You will go out now and kneel outside the Haoyuan Building for me until my son is discharged from the hospital, and during this period, as long as you are still kneeling, not only will I not go and sue you, I will also not ask you to settle the payment for the project."

"Oh, that's a good deal, isn't it? You know, this is one of the few good deals for you guys!" Liu Guohao sneered.

He was deliberately humiliating Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie, not only did he want to humiliate his own son when he was beaten up by them like this, he even hated to kill Jiang Hao now, it was just that his own strength didn't allow it now!

And at this moment, all eyes fell on Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie's bodies.

Faced with such humiliation, everyone wanted to see how Jiang Hao would react, whether he would face it forcefully, or whether he would give in for a few billion.

"Huh ......" Suddenly, Jiang Hao laughed coldly. Slowly speaking, he said, "Are you joking? Kneeling down to you? Are you worthy of it? Do you think I would care about your threats? It's ridiculous, don't you want to go sue me? Go ahead."

Jiang Hao's tone was very calm, as if he didn't put Liu Guohao in his eyes at all.

He pointed at Jiang Hao and snarled, "It's not my fault, you asked for it, let's meet in court! I want to see if you will kneel down and beg me to drop the case!"

The matter had come to this, Jiang Hao had nothing more to say, he directly got up and walked out, sneering at Liu Guohao, and finally said, "You're ridiculous."

After he finished speaking, Jiang Hao walked out, and as he walked up to the few Thunder Group members outside the door, several of them bowed slightly to Jiang Hao. Jiang Hao, however, patted one of them on the shoulder and said coldly, "Go, take care of the people inside, as long as they don't die!"

That Thunder Group member nodded heavily, "Understood Jiang Shao."

Jiang Hao answered. Without looking back, he walked out, and just as Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie walked away, those few members of the Thunder Group, rushed into the room they had just been in with an aggressive manner.

Not long after, the whole room was suddenly filled with Zhen Zhen's heart-breaking howls and the loud noise of miscellaneous things.

Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie went straight downstairs to the car park, and after they got into the car, they set off.

Jiang Hao did not go to the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Instead, he asked Ye Yunjie to drive him back to school.

In the past two days, Jiang Hao felt like he was in a terrible mood.

Several billion dollars had gone down the drain in a matter of moments, and he felt a bit ashamed of his father.

Jiang Hao returned to school, lay in his dorm room for a while, then called Xue Yuning and asked her to meet him at a cafe near the school.

Obviously, Xue Yuning still hadn't gotten over the fact that her father had approached her earlier.

However, she had also heard about the project in the south of the city, so she was naturally more aware of Jiang Hao's difficulties.

So as soon as they met, Xue Yuning comforted Jiang Hao.

However, Jiang Hao only dealt with it in a few words. In fact, he only wanted to take a look at Xue Yuning. After seeing that Xue Yuning was fine, Jiang Hao was completely relieved.

When Liu Qiang had told Jiang Hao how he had treated Xue Yuning earlier, Jiang Hao's heart was practically bursting with fear.

Jiang Hao sighed and said to Xue Yuning, "I might be a bit busy lately, so you take care of yourself."

Xue Yuning nodded and flashed a sweet burst of smile at Jiang Hao and was about to speak when her mobile phone rang.

As soon as she saw the call, Xue Yuning's smile instantly disappeared, and she directly shoved the phone back into her pocket, pretending not to see it.

"What's wrong? Who is it." Jiang Hao asked with a frown.

Xue Yuning sighed, "It's my mother, now she's desperately trying to get me to recognise that man, I don't know what my mother really thinks, when that man abandoned us so heartlessly, she once said to me in a loud voice. She had said to me that she would never forgive him for the rest of her life, but when he appeared, it was as if my mother had forgotten all the past hatred and all the suffering she had suffered because of him. She obeyed that man's words without a single complaint."

Xue Yu Ning sighed, "Ai, how did she become so fast ......"

Jiang Hao looked at Ye Yunjie, this was the first time he had heard Xue Yuning talk about his father.

"Then do you ...... you want to recognize him?" Jiang Hao asked tentatively.

Xue Yuning hesitated for a moment. She hesitated for a long time before shaking her head, "I don't know. I hate him, I hate him very much, but that's my father after all. I don't know if I should hate him or not, and maybe he came to me to make up for all the regrets he's had for me over the years, I don't know if I'll chill his heart if I hate him ......"

Obviously, in the face of her sudden father, Xue Yu Ning's heart was very complicated, somewhat overwhelmed and confused.

"Then do you think I should hate him?" Xue Yuning suddenly turned to Jiang Hao and asked him.

Jiang Hao also hesitated for a moment, in fact he knew that he was not qualified to comment on others, because his and Xue Yuning's fates were too similar, both having been abandoned by their own fathers since childhood.

However, Jiang Hao did not hate his father, and even the moment Shen Haoting reappeared in his life, Jiang Hao believed that his father must have had a bitter reason for leaving him in the first place.

Then, if that was the case, what reason did he have to make Xue Yu Ning hate his father?